Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: Didn't get one

The way that the bots are designed they can automatically add to cart and checkout faster than a human can refresh the page so to us it just looks like it goes from in stock to "sold out" in the blink of an eye in the same time that 100 bots already added to cart and checked out. This is why companies like Sony AMD Nvidia and MS should not allow automatic ordering without human interaction until the stock situation improves unless they want to switch to ONLY physical sales that way 1 person can't auto-buy 20 cards at once using proxies but all end up shipping to places the same buyer can retrieve them but can give avid gamers like me the chance to line up and support them and use them for which they were designed instead of a greed-induced profiteering selective of overly greedy product flipping scalpers.   These bots by the way are designed by scriptwriters that make a killing charging anywhere from $100 per month license key up to $20000 per year.  Its crazy this type of thing became such a problem that laws were passed deeming ticket scalping bots illegal by the US government back in I think 2016? might be wrong on the date... They need to add GPU's Consoles, Processors, and Shoes to that bill AND enforce it like its pot sellers and they are the old AG that looked like a pissed off Keebler elf that deemed pot the worst thing on the planet for some reason...  

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: Did anybody manage to snag an RX 6000 series card?

4C239A51-19A6-4D1E-9D5D-A072B8043E97.jpeg

I got one! Regular 6800 non xt with Ryzen 5 5600x.  Having some major issues running VR right now though. Probably a software problem.  

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

so ur saying youd sell one lol?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

reply to the confirmation email

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I have a friend that camped out to get a card and was second in line at our local Micro Center. He got a 6800xt. He said they only had 2 of those and 6 6800's. So pretty slim pickins. However this IMHO is where AMD screwed up they should have let AIB cards come out on the same day like Nvidia did. I know by cotrast our local Micro Center had over 3080s at launch I know several people who got them. Hopefully the AIB launch for the 6800 series will be closer to those numbers on the 25th. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

@Alechall1990 wrote:

4C239A51-19A6-4D1E-9D5D-A072B8043E97.jpeg

I got one! Regular 6800 non xt with Ryzen 5 5600x.  Having some major issues running VR right now though. Probably a software problem.  

Don't worry this time next year they will have that VR working great! Just in time for the next gen. LOL, just like Navi, well it mostly works now anyway. 

Seriously though what retailer did you snag yours from?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

1150e 6800xt.jpg

Second hand selling French site, look at the prices here!
Don't even know if these sellers really have the card  available in their hands.

The same have been done with Nvidia products!
The same have been done with AMD Rryzen cpu!
Enjoy!

Hope that at least AMD Shareholders are happy!
Looking at the AMD stock price that is flying to its maximum high, when AMD can't even sell its products.
Worldwide customers i suppose, are not happy!

https://www.leboncoin.fr/recherche?category=15&text=6800

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

well, i "kinda" got my order in directly at AMD and even got the order confirmation mail with all the details but since then its still "processing" the order :/ - will take a while i guess

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

@BossCraftGames wrote:

Looks like I did, but I'm not able to view the invoice and I'm also not getting a confirmation email, so I'm not counting on it Smiley Happyhmmmmm.png

Same Here. Got an Order Nummer and a Password to view my order. But No invoice and no shipping notification so far...

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

no!

6 hours trying refreshing, no chance, EUROPE

0 Kudos