cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

BrainsCollector
Adept III
Adept III

BS AMD COMMUNITY ! ALL OF MY POSTS ARE DELETED BY STALKING AND ABUSING MODERATORS !

THIS IS JUST SO AMAZING EXAMPLE OF AMD SUPPORT TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. EVERY POST IS DELETED. HERE'S POST THAT IS DELETED AND FEW MORE 

After a while of using my brand new, first and last Radeon gpu, I have noticed that moving mouse causes vram to spike into sky with 2000mhz clock. While idling, it's normally around 8mhz, but any mouse movement forces gpu to put full effort to render that hard task. Also noticed, anything that moves on screen, like media playback, is forcing gpu to skyrocket vram clocks to max with 32W power draw.

I'm giving up as I spend countless hours, uninstalling, installing drivers, patching with custom screen resolution, researching... 

How to fix that God damned thing as I'm loosing my mind

My conclusions are - AMD pushed 6000 series as fast as possible, releasing it with half baked drivers - there is no option to tune power states of core and memory clock. Adrenalin is missing features (still !) just small example, video tab, custom settings have only brightness slider - where are all options for steady video etc. video profiles changing does nothing at all to video itself. 0 rpm fan is useless as gpu reaches 70C while normal web browsing as it draws 30W during moving mouse on screen or playing youtube. Games are not optimized, there are countless probles with low fps in games. They released buggy 20.12.1  and since 20.11.x drivers, that's why it takes so long to release adrenalin 2021 as they know how many issues they have. 

0 Kudos