Journeyman III

BryanNitro's BEAST4

BEAST4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 
GPU: XFX RX 5500 XT THICC  

Motherboard: MSI Tomohawk B450 
RAM: Corsair 16gb (2x8gb) 3000mhz / Adata 16gb (2x8gb) 3000mhz

Power Supply: EVGA 600w 80+ White 

SSD: Samsung 128gb SSD6.0SATA / 1024gb sandisk SSD3d / wester digital mechanical 2tb 6.0SATA

Case: NZXT ???

CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 100cfm PUSH / 160cfm PULL.

pastedImage_1.jpg

0 Likes
6 Replies
nitrq
Journeyman III

She is very fun to game on and do just about anything you could imagine.. . BEAST5 needs another 5500xt and i have to mod it and so on to match and make a 2x Crossfire to beat a 5700xt in compute and around all angles of 3d architecture testing...

0 Likes
nitrq
Journeyman III

tessellation improvements test. BattlefieldV 8.26.2020_21.5.12.png

0 Likes

joeyboots
Journeyman III

66004.jpg

0 Likes
klosteinmann
Adept I

No dust filters & cable management is awful. Get some proper pressurized air can or vacuum and clean that gunk out. Yuck looks horrible.

Why does everyone want to run Crossfire that I recently see big rookie mistake doesn't help much. Rather get the better card instead of trying to match it most games today don't support Crossfire or SLI anymore. It's mostly dead.

Get some custom PSU cables for darn sake mustard colors. You can probably get some better airflow and cooling if you take off that shroud from the GPU the T H I C C is possibly one of the worst custom cards designs in a longtime you can have.

Please don't tell me you run both of these SSD's in RAID0.

nitrq
Journeyman III

love the meme.

She is a perfect budget just cleaned her up.

<AIGPU>  is coming along nicely. I'm seeing a 28% over launch 5500xt

Motherboard Silicon gel helps with some things but can have some Wi-Fi problems as in transmitter can ground to pcb oops. 

Ram Silicon can cause irregular memory size and can lead to issues if you don't finish the application to all the ram chips

0 Likes