Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Aspect ratio fix!

I have 4:3 (VGA) monitor. When I chose 16:9 aspect ratio my image is stretch out! I tried to add black bars but it didn't work! Before I reinstalled my windows i had "GPU scaling" option but now I dont. I installed latest drivers for my graphics card but it does not have that option! I have old PC with "ATI radeon HD 3600"! Is there solution for this?      ...(sry for my bad english)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Aspect ratio fix!

Have you tried a custom resolution? Let me know the version of driver software and I'll try to dig something up!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Before windows reinstallation I was able to add custom resolution but now when I add it, it doesn't show up! I will try to do something else. I hope it will work. Thanks for help I hope you find something.Screenshot_4.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted

You may try CRU.

Custom Resolution Utility (CRU)

Its not for the faint of heart but it works!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

I used it before and it worked, but know I think I did something wrong so it doesn't work anymore! I Will find tutorial how to use it properly. But still thank you.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Hi, so I manage to fix GPU scaling ,but now when I enable it my windows freezes !Screenshot_5.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

you should use AMD Legacy Driver - not newest Crimson

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

I did downloaded legacy drivers but I am not sure that's the one , so could you send me a link of a real one?Screenshot_6.pngScreenshot_7.png

0 Kudos