Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Are there sponsorship possibilities?

Jump to solution

Hello my name is Levi. I am wondering if there is a chance I could get a sponsorship from AMD, so I can finish my first computer. I have been saving money for 3-4 years and I purchased all the parts I need, but I ran out when it came to buying the Processor and its cooling solution. This is why I am asking if I can get a sponsorship for those parts. I am aspiring to be a Youtube video creator and streamer. I am wanting to do this to make more people happy while watching me fail and just have fun while playing the games I love. Now of course I am not the only one to ask this question, but I just want to make a great impression in people, and to pick their spirits up while they watch.

Now the parts I would be asking for is a Ryzen processor and a cooling solution for it. These are the last parts I need to finish my first computer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Are there sponsorship possibilities?

Jump to solution

Hi!

AMD doesn't do sponsorships. We sometimes do partnerships with streamers, youtubers, and the like, but official sponsorships aren't something we do. If you're looking to upgrade your hardware, we tend to post some great deals on the @AMDRyzen Twitter account. Additionally we do also giveaway a bunch of hardware on our Twitch channel.

Red Team Plus, also do pay it forward builds for those that are in need of a PC, so you can reach out to them through the forums and/or on Twitter and see if any of them are interested in putting together a build for you.

Hopefully one of these outlets help you with building your new PC.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Jump to solution

Being sponsored by any company is a business relationship. One would need to establish an audience to which a company's products or services can be promoted before any company would have reason to provide sponsorship.

*I am not a representative of AMD other than being a fan boi.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Yes being sponsored is a business relationship for sure, and I would do tons of promotion on my videos and streams if I got sponsored. I do wish I could have some backing to me, but like I said this is going to be my first computer. Right now I am using a HP Pavilion g4 so there is not much I can do to show for myself.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Jump to solution

Hi Levi,

I do have to agree with theredmauler​ on this one, but can you give us a list for what the other components are? Maybe one of us can lead you to good deals to help finish the build?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Hello Levi,

Can you even give the budget and country your from? I could put a build together if needed for your budget.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

I have the parts for my computer except for the processor and the cooling solution for it. I have an Asus Prime X370-pro motherboard, mainly due to that I needed the optical output for my headphones. So I'm able to take any AMD Ryzen processor. The only issue is that I only have $1 to my name right now. That's why I was like why not ask if I could get sponsored. I have nothing to lose, and more to look forward to.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Jump to solution

theredmauler​ pretty much covered it, but maybe with some more information, channel info etc you may convince someone to help out, who knows.

Also, get creative and check out The #Ryzen7seconds Sweepstakes The weekly price may get you covered if you win.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Thanks for this info man I did not know about this. I will be making a video tomorrow! Let's hope I win!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Jump to solution

I have an entire PC gaming network in my house where people get to come and play for free on 10+ Radeon-powered rigs, and I can't even get AMD sponsorship.  Good Luck! Like seriously, not even a banner to hang up.

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Jump to solution

Kudos for offering the pleasures of free gaming to others!

0 Kudos