cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

aif5000
Journeyman III

An opportunity to buy a CPU-GPU for my birthday?

Well this is the thing... I'm  trying to build my first pc gaming I have everything  but CPU and GPU and I want AMD for that part.

I know is a little bit pathetic but I work until 11:15 pm and I can't  wake up at 6 am to compete with bots... I would like to have an opportunity to buy them for my birthday, this 28th, the gift would be the chance to even do it I have the money and I don't care if it's kinda overpriced... :c

Any ideas? (Idk anything about labels and tags below, sorry)

0 Likes
2 Replies
XA9
Adept I

Same as you. I have bought everything to bulid a new PC execept of the GPU and CPU. Now i have a half Computer. Since everything is sold out in germany, price are overcharge when availble. Very dispoiniting. I wish you good luck to complete your PC to your B-day.

0 Likes
SouthWolf
Journeyman III

Even if you tried to compete with the bots, the chance of success is like winning the lottery. The only chance is by receiving an early purchase email by being part of the red team as some people apparently did. The other option is hopefully pre-order from 3rd parties such as the queue system from EVGA once the GPUs are released next week.

0 Likes