utp216
Adept I

Re: AMD Superfan VLAN - March 2nd

I love that case!

Congrats on the win!

ozsiix
Adept II

I forgot to upload this in here ,,, my swag bag has arrived & I love it !!! Thank you ❤️ DYAqTfRWsAEziVq.jpg

toasttheoriginal
Adept III

spinalfailed​ I believe the Erica you are seeing is possible the promoter that put the prizes together.  My packing slip had her name on it, I bet you when I start mine up it will have a Erica profile as well.

0 Likes
spinalfailed
Challenger

Mine did as well, I just prefer fresh to my liking installs! Plus I have a brand new m.2 begging to go into something!

drg197
Adept II

got my swag bag, i f-ing love this kinda stuff. i was so sad when i didnt get in on the list the first time, wasn't expecting to get it, so it was an extremely nice surprise to say the least. Thank you AMD!

rumbull
Adept II

Got the Vlan Prize shipped in!  Can't wait to dig into the box.  Busy with school and work, will probably have to wait till the weekend to test it out and get gaming.  Thanks Again AMD and Norumu Super EXCITED!

IMG_8227.JPG

spinalfailed
Challenger

I completely understand having to wait! Mines open and hooked up to a TV, for now, but unfortunately being the primary care giver to a 3 1/2 month old doesn't leave me much time or when I do have time I'm beat!  I finally get to use my FreeSync monitor again and I'm going to install my ADATA m.2 that's been kicking around here for at least 6 months!IMG_20180313_175738.jpg

toasttheoriginal
Adept III

Thanks to everyone at AMD and Origin for this prize.  If anyone is interested in a Unboxing video that I put up on my channel please visit TheTechBasement.  That link will take you directly to the video, also while there take a look at some other video of mine.  Please give feedback on what else you would like to see and what you like and dislike about my videos.  Thank you and enjoy.  Keep in mind I put this one together rather quickly.

rqs-devine
Elite

FX series Users Unite!!