stoggy28
Elite

Re: AMD Superfan VLAN - March 2nd

i Piffed my win to my buddy jimmy took some pictures for you all

jimmy.jpginside.jpgjimmy pc.jpgjimmy shake.jpg

neon
Miniboss

AMD Red Team T-Shirt arrived today! w00t!

Thanks to AMD for the VLAN and to all those who participated. Proud to be Red Team.AMDRedTeam.jpg

toasttheoriginal
Adept III

Very nice,  looking forward to seeing benches and the like.

0 Likes
stoggy28
Elite

He already took it home or i would of ran some it was a tad messed up the cooler came off and thermal paste was all over the gpu and side window i made sure to test thermals and they looked good if i had some paste laying around i would of reapplied it

0 Likes
spinalfailed
Challenger

I took a bunch of pictures I just need to put them in an album. I also have a few issues I need to address. It needs a fresh OS install as I don't like that it came with someone from OriginPC's information. Some of the software isn't working correctly either.  Overall I am extremely happy with what was delivered. Sadly shipping appears to have been a bit rough on mine and the side window is all scratched up on the inside where the plastic bag with the expanding foam was rubbing. I'll need to inquire with Origin or perhaps Fractal Design as I think that's the case that was used about buying a replacement window. Maybe even a tempered glass if it's offered.

0 Likes
toasttheoriginal
Adept III

Sorry to hear about all of this.  I have finally unboxed mine but no testing done same as stoggy28​.  I will be putting up the video on youtube after I edit the shooting  of the unboxing.  Here is a teaser pic for now.

20180312_190914.jpg

jamesc359
Miniboss

spinalfailed wrote:

What's in the box?!?

Gwen?

0 Likes
spinalfailed
Challenger

0 Likes