cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

norumu
Staff

AMD #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes!

Just one year ago, Ryzen processors made their journey into computers everywhere. The outpouring of support, excitement, and passion has been nothing short of exceptional. It has been positively SUPER to have FANS like you, so we want you to have the opportunity to share that feeling as best you can!

Starting March 2nd at 9AM CT / 3PM GMT, we’re kicking off the AMD #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes! Share a picture or video expressing while you’re the one, true Ryzen Superfan here on this post with hashtags #RyzenSuperfan and #Sweepstakes in your post! Your energy and creativity is what we want to support with high-performance computing, so show us what you can do!

The entry period ends on March 16th at 3:30PM CT / 9:30PM GMT. Get those creative juices flowing! There’s no need to purchase anything and winners will be chosen at random. Also, you need at least 3 followers on the forums, so you may want to ride the Follow Train! Some restrictions do apply, so take a good look at the rules to ensure your best chance at winning.

We cannot wait to see what AMD and Ryzen means to you because your support means so much to us!

--

CONGRATS ozsiix​!

58 Replies

I still need to get my grubby hands on a 1800 x thanks for the chance #RyzenSuperfan and # Sweepstakes20180302_113505.jpg

stoggy28
Elite

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.amd.com%2Fthread%2F225990&h=ATNoN49W3eN8WXpZC...Theres no doubt in my mind Ryzen  wins hands down even peanut thinks so #RyzenSuperfan and #Sweepstakes
dog.jpg

walking_corpse
Challenger

Well, what's a better mark of a superfan than one that was at the New Horizons event that kicked off this crazy wave of Ryzen domination? Truly honored to have been there, meeting so many of the people that were instrumental in the development of Ryzen. In honor of the launch I changed my last name on Facebook to Ryzen-Jones, and its still there a year later. Here's to the future generations of Ryzen processors!

#RyzenSuperfan  #Sweepstakes

IMG_20161206_112457.jpgIMG_20161213_151235.jpg

IMG_20161213_155037.jpg

feverstriker
Challenger

I am the truest #RyzenSuperfan because I am willing to wrestle this monstrous beast to get an entry into this #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes.
Look at this vicious animal! Who else is brave enough!?!?!

20180302_142122.jpg

kxuping
Forerunner

This picture if from my work desk #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes

Even my assigned MBP has a AMD Radeon R9 M370X.

20180302_164602.jpg

20171231_122113.jpg#RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes

neuromantis
Adept I

AMD #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes

IMG_20170425_133707.jpgIMG_20170714_131247.jpg

Terry3Gs
Adept III

Thanks for this giveaway AMD #RyzenSuperfan and #Sweepstakes.

Well as you see here ... nice newer tower ... but 5 year old componets in it that I tax gaming, video rendering & mega tasking. (AMD FX 8350, Asus M5A99X EVO rev.2, 16 gigs DDR3 1600 & Gigabyte windforce radeon 280X)

I'be been a loyal supporter of the brand ever since the 486 & Ati days of the 2 companies ... the prize would help me to FINALLY move away from this aged platform into a more current one that would also help me tremendously with the things I do online & offline.

Again .. thank you & good luck all !!

IMG_20180302_201543617[1].jpg

bernie8001
Adept II

Sporting the new swag shirt with my Dell PC and my other PC with RX 580 8GB gpu, maybe soon to be a Ryzen PC once I get a bracket, RAM, and a cooler for it. I love you guys for being so awesome and doing things like this for the community. 20180302_192241.jpg 

#RyzenSuperfan  #Sweepstakes Thank you again for the great AMDsuperfanVLAN last night! Unfortunately we had a heck of a Nor'easter Storm with torrential rains and Wicked high Winds so we lost power about 1/2 way thru the VLAN. But with my LG tracfone , it's 3 inch screen  and a couple of my Vape Batteries used as power packs I was able to watch the rest of the @AMDGaming Stream! I hope that qualifies me as a Superfan! This was my Third AMD VLAN and I already look forward to the next. #AMDGaming #redteam #ryzenhype #betterred DSC01323.JPG

eisegreis
Adept II

What does it mean being an AMDSuperFan?

Guess for me it means being a moderator on twitch & discord for AMD and for a few community members on their twitch streams as well. I may not have the fund to buy a fancy new rig, but I've got time and I enjoy spending it with the community and trying to see things run a little smoother all around. It's fun to contribute in a small way when we have giveaways and someone gets to take home a new part or even system and stream/play/work with it. Connecting to people and listen to their stories and experiences, maybe help with PC troubles or guide them to those that really breathe tech and can turn a frustrating PC into a well-oiled machine with a few well-placed questions and a lot of know-how.

So this is me (well, my right hand anyway) around 8 hours into the last VLAN, happily moderating along. Running an old i5 with a new rx570 nitro+. On one monitor. It works for me. An upgrade to Ryzen would be nice, no argument. AMD #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes

IMG_20180302_201821.jpg

jamesc359
Forerunner

Woot! I've been a huge fan of Ryzen and an even bigger fan of AMD for a long time now. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be a participant in the AMD #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes

#RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes

IMG_1306.JPG

ajlueke
Grandmaster

Ryzen has been an amazing product.  Something that runs so divine, deserves and appropriate temple!   #Sweepstakes

DSC04523.JPG

jess1ca
Adept I

I'm a #RyzenSuperfan because I love you guys so much that I recommend Ryzen to absolutely everyone! I love my Ryzen 5 1400! #Sweepstakes

rrraa.png

dontkilljim
Adept II

20180305_211358.jpgI love AMD!!! #Sweepstakes

warpfact0r10
Paragon

My #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes entry was a labor of love.

RyzenBox-PCGamer1.jpg

warpfact0r10​ that is one sexy beast of an AMD rig.

0 Likes

Thanks, RQ!

Pop that open and lets have look under the wood/hood...

zealotki11er
Miniboss

#RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes!

Such a small thing but it means a lot to me. Wish we could get a full custom key for R for a mechanical keyboard.

20180306_191004.jpg

mr_bunny
Adept II

amd-ryzen-contest-1.jpg

Always an AMD fan. Even if I don't win this I'm hoping to get myself a new Ryzen build to replace my ded desktop. ❤️ #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes

superben
Adept II

Here’s a little video I made for the #RyzenSuperFan #Sweepstakes

Original video can be found Here: Ryzen Superfan SuperBen - YouTube

beaststyle9
Adept I

My OG AMD gaming system M2A-VM mother board and a amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor.  My First gaming rig I built to play games like crysis and League of legends.  Great memories.  Planning a Ryzen build in the future so I can take gaming to the next level.  Thanks for the giveaway events!

ryzen b1.JPG

tcgmeta
Adept II

I am definitely a RyzenSuperfan and am build a custom water-cooled beast of a Ryzen Gaming PC to prove it. Purchased the majority of the parts for the build already. Thanks for holding this #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes!IMG_6400.JPGbuild.jpg

Looking to upgrade and AMD Ryzen tops my list!

2018-03-11 21.37.53.jpg

ozsiix
Adept II

My entry for  some fan made Backgrounds 1080p thou.

I would do 4K res & some scenes with AE if i had a powerful PC Kappa

after 4.png

after.png

after3.png

after 2.png

Grats ozsiix​ !!!

Thank you swaccelerated

0 Likes
jumbobears
Adept I

My Favorite Gym Shirt!  Love representing AMD while working on the Gains.  If AMD had a Jersey shore TV show GTL would mean Game, Troll, and Lift. Kappa Please make that a New AMD shirt #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes

trollGTLAMD.JPG

amder
Adept I

I would put myself into the superfan territory... Just a low budget one #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes

IMG_20180316_001345.jpg

swaccelerated
Challenger

#ryzensuperfan #sweepstakes #amdrt #Ryzensuperfan #sweepstakes #amdrt

We love these opportunities to win great prizes just for being a fan of the hardware manufacturer we have used over so many years,  we thank you for showing your love to all of us hardcore fans.

InstagramCapture_274b0106-0a88-430f-8498-edc45c9f71e8.jpgInstagramCapture_3080e785-3d07-49ea-b513-b5e9c95df016.jpgInstagramCapture_f34111ab-eaa0-493a-ab11-da191f26328f.jpgWP_20150917_22_43_05_Pro.jpgWP_20161004_06_09_52_Pro.jpgWP_20161027_04_06_23_Pro.jpgWP_20170102_05_23_37_Pro.jpgWP_20170206_18_03_44_Pro.jpgWP_20170317_04_45_42_Pro.jpgWP_20170919_02_59_40_Pro.jpgWP_20171024_02_01_44_Pro.jpgWP_20170919_06_53_29_Pro.jpgryzen2.1.jpgryzen2.jpgWP_20170428_04_18_40_Pro.jpg

Everything you see in these photos are powered by AMD and Radeon products even the home theater setup is run by a 7850k Kaveri setup.​

neon
Miniboss

Here is my rambling #RyzenSuperFan #Sweepstakes video entry. to Ryzen. https://youtu.be/WwxCWdCaN0o

vlcsnap-2018-03-15-20h18m55s960.png

sthero7
Adept I

You know you made the right choice hardware and fashion wise when your puppers gives you that look of approval.  Thank you for the fun contests AMD!   

#RyzenSuperfan  #Sweepstakes

amdst.jpg

jtita
Adept I

My entry for #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes.

Thanks for the Vlan tshirt, my kid loved the carton box

AMD.FAN.jpg

Thank you everyone for entering and participating in the Ryzen Superfan Contest! We wouldn't have such a dedicated community without members like you.

Without further ado, let us give a big congrats to ozsiix, the winner of the #RyzenSuperfan #Sweepstakes on the Red Team Community Forum! Take a look at some of the beautiful backgrounds he's created showcasing his love of Ryzen.

Thank you everyone for helping us celebrate Ryzen's One Year Anniversary!

art.png

OMG!! I still can't believe it, really!!!  ,,, Thank you!!!  #RyzenHype

Congrats ozsiix!!

Thank you sir!

Grats Oz!