Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

ghost13
Adept III

AMD Link Windows 10

Hello my fellow Red Teamers

With the new Driver update AMD Link now supports Windows and i think that is cool!

Yes, but sadly there is no update for Notebooks like my ThinkPad Gen.2 R74700U

One would think that many people have 1 PC and 1 Notebook but AMD think we have 2 PCs and we need to stream from 1 PC to another. Did i just say that i think it is cool that they updated AMD Link? ; ) 

What i want to say is: It would make more sense to Stream from your PC to your Notebook and you also or i me i could also stick that HDMI Cable from the Notebook in that Big TV or what ever...

update: I am a idiot! Now it looks like it could work. I had to delete all Drivers from Lenovo and then 2x install the new Driver from AMD. Why 2x you ask? I dont know but it worked so...

I will update this post and let you now my experience with AMD Link Windows 10 streaming from PC to Notebook. 

Okay, enough said. I wish you all a nice weekend and that we are getting back to what was called a normal life ❤️

p.s: Thank you again for bringing back FRTC (Frame Rate Target Control) ❤️ Please update it that we can set up FRTC on Game Profiles not only Global. THX

S@M
1 Reply
ghost13
Adept III

Sadly it does not work on my new Notebook. AMD Link asks me to enable streaming but there is no streaming option in the Notebook Driver... Sadly i have to wait and hope that there will be a new Driver for Notebooks so that i can Stream my PC games to my Notebook/Laptop.

S@M