cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

AMD don't do beer, but if they did you could bet it would be a .............

I know, you're thinking Carlsberg right? Well here's the plot, add your own euphomism to the AMD take on the Carlsberg slogan and we can have a laugh doing it too. Without entirely stealing cavemanthe0ne​'s success with that train we all follow, here's another opportunity for members to follow each other with the threads they post.

Well I'm gonna start the ball rolling with this one.

AMD don't do cars, but if they did you could bet they would have ferarri daytona sewn up.

Tags (3)
5 Replies
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Re: AMD don't do beer, but if they did you could bet it would be a .............

I heard my name!

itagif.gif

Lol

But seriously, this looks like a cool thread.

Can't wait to see some of the responses

AMD don't do speakers, but if they did they you could bet they would be better than Klipsch.

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Re: AMD don't do beer, but if they did you could bet it would be a .............

Yay it's in the Red Team space! Now to see what people respond to this with...

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Thanks for the sound advice cavemanthe0ne. That was something I'd completely overlooked.

Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

AMD don't do football but if they did, you could bet they would be better than the Bears.

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

I can see this might need kick starting to get it moving, so I'll add a one on to the thread.

AMD don't do basics but if they did they would be top of their elementary classes in all subjects.