cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

2 Tweets for Ryzen 3 Contest - Gigabyte AB350-Gaming 3 Motherboard Giveaway!

Red Team Plus is thrilled to bring you all a chance to win a fantastic AB350-Gaming 3 motherboard from Gigabyte! I was provided the board by AMD, but I've decided to pass it along to one lucky member of the community. To coincide with the launch of Ryzen 3, we’re calling it “2 Tweets for Ryzen 3”. We need just 2 Tweets from you and a couple follows, but it’s what in the tweets that matters. If you haven't already, follow @AMDRyzen, @JLahtinen (WarpFact0r10), and at least 1 other Red Team Plus member on Twitter. However, the more of us you follow, the better your chances.

GBAB350G3giveaway_final_jpg.jpg

Head on over to Giveaways! – AMD Red Team Plus for details. Good luck!

11 Replies
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Re: 2 Tweets for Ryzen 3 Contest - Gigabyte AB350-Gaming 3 Motherboard Giveaway!

Red Team Plus and AMD for the win; Thank you for doing this!

Here are some Red Team Plus follow recommendations:

Craig (@PhartinDust)

Benedict (@SuperBen)

Janet (@Janettwokay)

Daniel (@iwalkwithedead)

Ian (@torn_tv)

Marissa (@Evil_Zoe)

Derrick (@DerrickGott007)

Nik (@Nik_Caven)

Frank (@iamthesaga)

Shannon (@BioGenx2b)

John aka "WarpFact0r10" (@jlahtinen)

Joe (@iWalkingCorpse)

Johnny (@jdngr_)

Ben (@Mohotashi)

Highlighted
Elite
Elite

Re: 2 Tweets for Ryzen 3 Contest - Gigabyte AB350-Gaming 3 Motherboard Giveaway!

This is awesome!  The Gigabyte B350 boards are fantastic!

Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

Thanks so much for offering this motherboard to someone in the AMD community.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

It's a sweet looking Motherboard. Got the right colors too. Best of luck to everyone who enters!

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

I hope they are, I have the exact same board and just finished lapping my Ryzen 5 1600 last night, and a custom VRM heatsink. Hope it overclocks like a champ

Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

I would love to see the heatsink! Is this for a new rig? Keep us posted.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

It isn't large. It is flat copper bar with aluminum angle attached with Arctic Silver thermal adhesive, and then attached to the VRMs with Arctic Silver thermal adhesive. Anything to pull heat away from those chips should help. Going to run the Corsair H110i for cooling

I edited this and put a few images into an Imgur album. Picture with the heatsink on VRMs is first

Ryzen - Album on Imgur

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

New rig, Ryzen 5 1600, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000 ram, Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3, Rosewill Cullinan, Thermaltake 3x120 Riing RGB fans, 3x140 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB fans, Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB M.2 NVMe drive, Corsair H110i water cooling (going to replace stock fans with 2 of the 140mm Riings),

I lapped the processor to a mirror finish last night. Going to lap the waterblock tonight I hope. The Cullinan interior is going to be painted with Testors UV reactive orange (Ryzen colors).

Haven't decided on PSU or GPU yet. Depends if Vega is actually available at launch.

Never played with RGB before, so I'm building the system outside of the case to see how that pans out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Holy Shine! That looks pretty good, would love to see the temps on that; I'm sure it's going to make a difference.