Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Devgurus Discussion

artlib
Journeyman III

How can I access AMD's NDA portal?

Hello,

A couple of years ago I've signed an NDA with AMD, and have successfully been able to access the old NDA portal. The portal was decommissioned in 2019, and I tried to registered via the AMD DevHub, but my request was never approved.

Later, I found (via Linkedin) that my contact in AMD has left the company, and I had no way of getting in contact with anybody else in the company. I've tried several times, even employing contacts of other developers I know, who had signed an NDA, but to no avail.

I recently found this post, and I was hoping that dipak, or another staff member, could help me resolve my problem.

TIA

0 Likes
4 Replies
dipak
Big Boss

Hi @artlib ,

In order to access the NDA portal, you need an AMD representative who will help you with the registration. Please share some more details about the NDA documents/information that you want to access via this portal. 

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hi @dipak,

As I mentioned in my first post, the AMD representative who helped me originally with signing the NDA no longer works at the company, and I was not able to make contact with anyone else since then (2-3 years now).

I work on a tool called Core Temp, and so I mostly need access to CPU/APU related documentation, such as PPRs/BIOS Guides, revision guides, and other related datasheets and documentation. For instance, the information available in public PPRs for Zen X processors does not cover the things I need.

0 Likes

Thank you for sharing the above information.  I'll check with my contacts in this regard.

I'll let you know if any further information is required.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hi @artlib ,

I've sent you a PM. Please check your community inbox.

Thanks.

0 Likes