Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

thecengizhan96
Journeyman III

Documentation for Radeon 9600xt

Dear Members,

at first thanks for looking my question.

I love it to do develop softwares and i started to develop for microcontrollers too(8051, avr). So i was interested if it would be able to connect my µC with a graphiccard. I found my answer but only one person could do it and it looks like it's working well so i think "yes it could be done". I started to searching my first graphiccard that i ever had and found it, it's a Radeon 9600xt from the ATI generation(i got too old ). Now i would need a documentation where i should be able to know where i have to solder wires to get a connections and also in my opinion the graphiccard board is using i2c so i would need the addresses of the parts. That would be the reason why i need the documentation for the graphiccard. I asked the support of amd which was reddirecting me to this developper community. So thanks for reading my little history and is it possible to get the documentation.

With best regards,

thecengizhan96

0 Likes
2 Replies
jtrudeau
Staff

Welcome! I have white listed you, and moved this into the General Discussion area. It's really a hardware issue, but one of the community members might be able to point you to schematics documentation. The user manual is readily available, but that's NOT what you need.

thank you very much

jtrudeau schrieb:

It's really a hardware issue, but one of the community members might be able to point you to schematics documentation. The user manual is readily available, but that's NOT what you need.

Yes it would be too easy and this woulnd't be much fun