cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Devgurus Discussion

skylar
Adept II

AMD Unified Development Platform

AMD UDP, the Unified Development Platform for integrated systems development.

This initiative will allow programmers, software architects and manufacturers of multimedia devices to develop complete systems that cover all areas of computational computation at the silicon level. It combines the RDNA, CDNA and FPGA architecture together with all the SDKs and tools of the GPUOpen and ROCm platform.

It consists of RDNA GPU, CDNA GPU, IA FPGA and DSP FPGA within the same MCM with infinity architecture and HBM-PIM memory.

I am making a PPT presentation to be sent to the engineers, contact me for private message if they are interested.
My cordial greetings.

ESPAÑOL

AMD UDP, la plataforma de desarrollo unificada para el desarrollo de sistemas integrados.

Esta iniciativa permitirá a los programadores, arquitectos de software y fabricantes de dispositivos multimedia el desarrollo de sistemas completos que abarquen todas las áreas de calculo computacional a nivel de silicio. Combina la arquitectura RDNA, CDNA y FPGA junto con todas las SDKs y herramientas de la plataforma GPUOpen y ROCm.

Consiste en GPU RDNA, GPU CDNA, IA FPGA y DSP FPGA dentro del mismo MCM con arquitectura infinity y memoria HBM-PIM.

Estoy realizando una presentación PPT para ser enviada a los ingenieros, contactarme por mensaje privado si están interesados.
Mis cordiales saludos.

0 Likes
0 Replies