cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Key-J
Paragon

Thankful for this giveaway! - AMD Red Team Stream!

Nov Giveaway.png

BAM! That's right - we are back for another amazing Red Team Stream!

The incredible @Sam_AMD, @Wally_AMD and @Amber_AMD have gone through their treasure trove of goodies to get us another fantastic AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and MSI X570 Gaming Plus Motherboard to give away!

One of you could be walking away with some serious AMD CPU power! What else would you be thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Again we are giving you a longer opportunity to get your entries in! The Giveaway will be running from Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 8:00 pm PST until Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:00 pm PST.

So don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, all* you have to do is:

1) Come join me and @AFKG-Curtis on stream at www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming

2) Make sure to follow us on Twitch

3) Enter the giveaway using the command "Ticket 1" or "Entry 1"

Then sit back, relax and enjoy some fun gaming & conversation!

The more AMD RED TEAM members we get in chat, the better!

Hope to see you there! Who else is excited?

giphy.gif

*Must be an over-age of majority resident of Canada or the US - official rules will be posted during the giveaway period.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
4 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Sounds like a lot of fun. I hope there is a good turnout for this.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Just found my post-Thanksgiving dinner entertainment!

neon
Miniboss

The guys are back!

I like these Red Team streams, always a good time.

Key-J
Paragon

Don't forget, the Giveaway ends tonight and we will be live in 30 minutes (8pm PST)

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!