cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: October – Featuring a TUF Gaming X670E-Plus-Wifi Motherboard

Amber_AMD_0-1664811308930.jpeg

Hey Red Team,

October is here, and we are ready to add some thrill to your build with another monthly sweepstakes! This month, we are partnering with our awesome friends at ASUS to celebrate the release of their new AM5 motherboards. If you want to upgrade your rig to AMD’s latest, this could be the match you were looking for! NOTE: These motherboards are only compatible with the AMD Ryzen 7000 series CPUs.

Enter now for your chance to win a TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS-WIFI Motherboard.

Amber_AMD_1-1664811308961.png

Amber_AMD_2-1664811308979.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’m having a blast taking out enemies in Sniper Elite 5! Currently playing through the campaign and enjoying detailed real-world locations!”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The October Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, October 3, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Monday, October 31, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 10/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_3-1664811308980.png

Amber  

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
119 Replies
Pugnacious
Adept I

That's a neat board there.  Nice and black.

That motherboard looks so niceee. Ryzen 7000 is going to be awesome

JoeyEcko
Adept I

This is a awesome upgrade. I Recently did the final build mini itx all team red 5900x on a x570 asus, 32GB of trindent 3200, 1tb m.2 main silicone power 2nd (game storage) 2tb sabrent m.2. MSI 240mm AIO, 750 corsair psu amd the crown jewel Asrock RX 6900 XT Phantom gaming all inside a SSDUP. Playing all games in 1440p top settings almost all of them toped at 144hz. GOT TO LOVE TEAM RED

Anonymous
Not applicable

does the hardware speed and voltage and temp control get crippled by the OS and installed software fake power and voltage and speed control crippled ryzen master software in this board too?

can you show an x670board and its DDR 5 RAM with as identical as possible build next to a rx580 or a 5700xt ray tracing and realtime rendering a game for me so we can see if the light is BRIGHTER and details crisper due to the vastly lower latency on an x670E board? or does it look terribad?

CurrlyFry1094
Adept II

Is the new PCIe 5.0 going to affect the new Radeon 7000 GPU coming out in November compared to the 4.0?

Cool MB

bsp2020
Challenger

I want to give it another try

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Has anyone seen any kind of policy statement from AMD about their release (well, actually NON-release) of Adrenalin WHQL graphics drivers?  It's been over 5 months now since the last one and I can't get an answer from support and no one here seems to know either.  Is it now AMD policy to not have WHQL drivers any more?

Pepe1
Adept II

Hello. I am building a new PC.
Greetings.

hope its not late to reply ....wow .....nice motherboard ....

JayTeamRed
Adept I

I plan to build a new gaming pc. 

CPU: 7900X/7900X 3D
GPU: 6950X watercooled.
RAM: Corsair 32GB Dominator
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plys 2TB.

The rest I have not decided yet.

I want to see how much Samsung 990 costs. In benchmark, it is quite fast, though SN850 was still faster in gaming tests.

I would also like to see tests between lower clock dual rank 2x32Gb sticks and faster 2x16 6000C30 single rank.

While I have no personal experience of Asrock and most MB's I know that have broken over time have been Asrock, due to extreme prices of AM5 MB's, I am actually considering X670e RS Pro as it has good feature set from 8 layer PCB to plenty of M.2 slots, I kind of wish Asus had something not outrageously priced available 😞

devinedragoon
Adept III

would be a nice start for a new build

thofp
Adept I

Let's see if it works.

Ryzen 5 5600 X / MSI MECH2x RX 6750 XT / MSI B550 Gaming Plus / 32 GB DDR4 @3200 MHz
Anonymous
Not applicable

sniper!!!

autoexec04
Adept II

I've been looking for an excuse to part out a new build, so here's hoping! 🙂

DILLIGAFTY
Journeyman III

Nice prize. Good luck and congrats to the winner.

PersonaFPS
Adept II

I can't wait to build my 2nd pc, saving and being patient is so intense though 

Weber462
Challenger

Heck yes!  Always room for a New BOINC host!  

Snowstreaker
Adept I

That looks good. I like it.

terminalgain
Adept II

The next step up in hardware has a pretty steep price.  Getting this would lessen the cost of entry a bit.

rawintellect
Miniboss

Hi there! I'm using my all AMD Threadripper rig for gaming and a workstation. Currently I'm beta testing a game a signed an NDA for that I cannot talk about. lol! So I wont! But I love my build. It's got 128gb of ram, Thread ripper 2050x, a Powercolor 6900 XT and a custom loop! 🙂

Threadripper 2950x*

filinux
Elite

Hark!!  What heavenly hardware doth cast blessings upon thee eyes.

Shakespeare came to mind the moment I saw this Mobo, then promptly got booted right out as I started thinking of all the fun building, tweaking, gaming, and general internet tom foolery I could have with it!!  

Thanks AMD RED TEAM & Asus!!  Good luck all!!

negahnepoc
Adept II

now if I won this I;d deffo have to upgrade to Ryzen 7000 series and ddr5

MSi B550 Gaming Plus, AMD 5950X XfX 6700XT Qick 319
32GB PNY XL8R 3200MHz 4x8Gb CL16, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
marquand
Journeyman III

nice to hear 🙂 thanks

MADZyren
Paragon

I hope AMD reduces pricing soon. If 7950X gets a good price reduction, I might get one even though it isn't like I actually need a 16 core behemoth, I just want one 🙂 

I wonder how many would actually buy a CPU one step higher if prices drop, instead of getting the model they originally planned for cheaper. I think 500€ retail from 8 core was and is a bit much especially now with competition, but if let's say a hundred more could get you a 16-core... yeah...

Also has anyone found a good benchmark between 2x16 Gb single rank and 2 x 32 Gb dual rank? Dual rank should be faster, but how much does it compensate slower clockspeed and longer latency. I did actually find a G.Skill 64Gb 6000CL30 kit, but it was around 800€ and no information about availability.

patritha
Journeyman III

I am ready to build my first gaming pc but my budget is low. it would be amazing if i could get a leg up with this motherboard. i bet my dad would help me pay for the rest.

I hope you get it!

Weber462
Challenger

Any leaks on 70003d?

Supposed to be early 2023 if AMD doesn't start selling them earlier due to tough competition. I would also be interested when they drop prices of non-3D cache models as pushing it forward makes little sense.

Winter is here. Your new CPU is your heater.

Omnipro
Adept II

Hey I am Back!

Not building a new rig currently, but if I win this, that's probably gonna change. Also currently playing through Far Cry 6.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
rdenmon
Challenger

ruf and tuff

tasnx3
Adept II

currently playing overwatch 2, still on my vega 64!

In pure rasterized performance a Vega 64 is similar to an RTX 3060.  So not too shabby even today. 

jd63636
Adept II

This would ease the pain of the new RX 7000 / RDNA 3 build a bit 😉

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans
bgnass
Adept III

Hello everyone.

Hello red team.

fean98
Adept III

A new month, a new thing I won't win. How about you have an extra special drawing for Black Friday?