Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: May – Ryzen™ 9 3950X Processor

025131_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_May_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

Recently we've been making it rain with graphics, well this month we're switching it up and bringing you the opportunity to win an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X Processor. This processor has 16 Cores and 32 processing threads, while also delivering ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance.

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hello.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The May Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, May 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 5/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
132 Replies
drewster
Adept II

Another great item.  I want I want I want...lol

tredeuce
Adept III

I appreciate that AMD is always giving gamers reasons to stay inside and keep cool as the weather gets warmer and warmer.

Kogaby7002
Journeyman III

Il est meilleur que le 5800x🤔?

ekens
Adept I

Gotta say this is amazing and cannot be stopped at all cost hahahaha

CallMeKap
Adept II

It's embarrassing how badly this CPU would crush the i5 from 2012 that I'm still plodding along with. 😳

ratmonkey33
Adept I

Yeah this would be nice

maribves
Adept I

lol unlimited power

terminalgain
Adept II

This would still be very useful for a network compilation machine.

Would love to upgrade from my aging R5 1600.

iBreakCPUs
Adept I

Hello, new here! Just switched to team red! Currently running a 6950XT with a 5800X3D; I've gotta say it is wonderful!

sdizzol
Adept II

Sweet cpu

creativem0dz
Adept I

Would love to build a new PC around the 3950X. Thanks for the chance!

bobpi
Adept III

I am still on an AM3 FX processor. Is it time for an AM4?