Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: March – Featuring a Radeon RX 7900 XT

1878704_Red_Team_Monthly_Graphic_March_FNL (1).jpg

Hello Red Team, 

If you thought we were slowing down in March, think again! We're taking it up a notch by giving you the chance to win an AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT If you have been thinking about getting your hands on one, now is the time! 

1741728-amd-radeon-7900xt-front-right-pib-1200x1200__01073.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The March Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, March 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 3/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_0-1677693343857.png

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
142 Replies
Crawnick
Adept I

I could definitely use a 7900XT to upgrade this 5700XT I've been sitting on 🙂

using a 1080 ti taht was used for mining and before taht a rx 590 i was told wait for 6000 series cards then gpu prices went high then willie nelson and only reason i have the nvidia card which i'd rather be back to all teamred

Blurrygoose
Adept I

This is another epic giveaway! 

nex1
Adept I

Hi

jdm
Adept II

I'd love to get this as a replacement for my R9 390X.

I'll have to upgrade my system a lot to take full advantage, though.

EVI5R8R
Adept II

gl all

rdenmon
Challenger

I really really would like to have this. It would be like a dream.

venaur
Elite

Well i recently got upgraded from a 5700XT, which i loved, to a 6900XT, which i LOVE. A 7900XT would be insane. One of these days I would love to head to a con and meet some of the AMD staff 🙂

KidneyThief
Adept II

My GPU is old and tired, this would help so much. I've been having to unplug and plug to get it to work at times

johnny_cee
Adept II

cant remember if I replied yet.. In any case this year is flying by.... so long march, here comes april

This is such an amazing giveaway!! Good Luck everyone!!

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Woot Woot! look at that sweet sweet GPU up for Wins.. I would never say no to this gorgeous piece or tech!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Omnipro
Adept II

Nice! I could use the GPU upgrade. I'm still rocking my RX 480.

runningman84
Adept I

Hopefully the card will come with a vr driver fix…

drewster
Adept II

Nice vid card.  I dont use ray tracing much, so those that say the ray tracing on AMD is not good, should stay green.  Very nice card.  I want I want I want

mikagee
Adept II

I just built another keyboard!

scruff_01
Adept II

Good luck to everyone. A GPU would be a nice present for anyone.

guskline
Adept III

Would love to have that in my 3900x/B550 rig!

majicalpanda
Adept II

Recently been on a retro binge and my recent pick up was the ps1 game digimon world 3. If your a Pokémon fan it’s actually a pretty good alternative 

ShamefulTunic
Adept II

A 7900XT would pair beautifully with my new 5800X3D. GPU is my only upgrade left so this would be amazing!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I live in Europe ^__^

CT-5555
Adept I

I'm working on building a gaming desktop and an AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT would be a great GPU for my system!

tasnx3
Adept II

just bought a steam deck it's nice!