cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: April – Featuring a ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC Edition

970977_AMD_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweeps_Graphic_April_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

The AMD easter bunny has partnered with ASUS to give you a chance to win an ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 7900 XT OC edition GPU.  This GPU has a memory speed of 20 Gbps and overclock mode includes 2535 MHz. Check out the website for more details on what you'll have the opportunity to get your hands on! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hello.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The April Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, April 3, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, April 28, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 4/28/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

That's all for Easter, yolks! 

(jk that's not all - follow along in the Red Team Community for more Easter fun we have planned!)

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
173 Replies
blazer
Adept III

This would be a nice upgrade from my Radeon VIII 

jdm
Adept II

Still Hoping for a magnificent upgrade!

merrick_yap
Adept I

RED TEAM RED TEAM!!!

dongjj1990
Adept I

NEW. need to upgrade my rank fast..

lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Currently playing Kingdom come Deliverance and it's amazing and it has HD texture download but with a 7900 i could experience it lol .

Mineking2435
Adept I

Hi, Ive been playing a ton of the new crab champions game. And the new season of destiny.. A little too much destiny to be fair! Hope everyone some good luck and a happy easter!!!

Oh and I started playing through the kingdom hearts games since they are on epic. They are pretty good. Honestly though i do not like chains of memories.

gonefishn
Adept II

Here is my entry but also a fun medical fact:

The body maintains a certain level of potassium and maintaining that concentration is important as the equilibrium between extracellular levels and intracellular levels drives important things like cell metabolism. Diseases like kidney injury can lead to an imbalance in potassium levels, most of the time causing too much potassium in the body. This change in balance can lead to serious effects, particularly in the heart where potassium is an important part of membrane potentials and eventual contraction of the heart muscle cells. An important treatment of too much potassium is giving calcium - not to fix the high potassium levels, but to help stabilize the cardiac membrane potentials and prevent the heart from going into life threatening arrhythmias such as ventricular tachycardia. 

I like turtles. 

deyelive
Adept II

Really looking forward to doing a build in the next 3 months. Since I'm going the route of all Linux I'm hoping AMD will make my life easier. Also as a developer I really appreciate / respect the open sourcing of FSR.

Cheers!

Hammbonez
Adept II

I LOVE AMD!!!

Eudicots
Adept III

Hello. I am currently playing Meet Your Maker. 

redneckpoet
Adept II

Not building at the moment,  though I would like to. Focusing on photography equipment.  As for games,  still grinding Destiny 2.

deadbolt
Adept II

That would be a sweet prize to win.

Good Luck All!  

NOT !

LOL!😋

markobainz
Journeyman III

hace un par de meses atrás cambie mí gpu por una RX 6600 xt y el rendimiento que me da el fsr en juegos como red dead redemption 2 es muy bueno, lo disfruto mucho!

John-Prevette
Adept II

Well, the AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT would surely add some punch to the training server that I am now building out.  OK ... I'm coming back from my dream now, ha!  Thanks for providing even just a glimmer of hope to getting one of these put in action some day.  😴  😎

InfoManWD
Kogaby7002
Journeyman III

Hello

bgnass
Adept III

For those who don't win, thank you AMD.

Omek
Adept I

LETSGO

n00bert0
Adept II

I have 2x RX 580's and a 6600 XT!

Doryan
Adept II

Hi, I'm saving for my future gaming rig, so I can't really brag about my current system. Anyway, a game I really want to get into is Diablo 4. That will be awesome, as I'm an OG Diablo 2 player.

Hello Just put in the 6950xt in my PC noticed a major difference from the 5700xt , I love AMD GPUs would love to have a 7900xt .

derekss45
Adept I

I need to level up fast!  

MENACESPEED
Journeyman III

I’d love to win this giveaway. Good luck to all 

linshiwei0
Adept I

nice giveaway

CallMeKap
Adept II

This card has some serious horsepower. Congrats to whomever gets to give it a good home! 😃

Brolaire
Adept I

Man this card looks so awesome, even without all of the flash of a strix the TUF series has always beenmmy favorite line up from Asus even if the coolers they throw on feel like overkill. That being said with the performance of this beast of a gpu I'd say a triple fan card is warranted.

It's like Solaire but I'm a Bro
KidneyThief
Adept II

Something to live for

EVI5R8R
Adept II

gl all

bwest60
Adept II

With the mining rigs gone and they drove prices crazy and even hijacked shipments. Finally started building a new system and the last piece is the right graphic card. 

Belch
Adept I

I desperately need to upgrade my pc. This would be a great way to start.

CT-5555
Adept I

I'm saving up for a gaming desktop and I'm almost half way there! Would love to win this to help my budget out!

SuperPet007
Adept II

Exciting times team red. Wanted more COD after MW2 so went back and started Cold War Black Ops campaign! 

negahnepoc
Adept II

Recently had my 7900xt go bad bummer. Sent it back for a refund and before I could buy another life smacked me and had o us the funds elsewhere. Back to my trusty 6700XT still work but I miss "Da POWA" lol

MSi B550 Gaming Plus, AMD 5950X XfX 6700XT Qick 319
32GB PNY XL8R 3200MHz 4x8Gb CL16, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
MaceykaPM
Adept I

Just completed this AMD build last month:

Ryzen 5 7600x/ThermaltakeTH120 AIO/MSI B650 Tmhwk-WiFi/RX6650XT/32gbCorsairDDR5 5600mhz/1tbSamsung980Pro/CorsairRM750E all wrapped up w/ clean wire routing inside a MSI MPG Velox 100R as a sharp little starter package for my daughter's 13th birthday.

Time for a new project - let's roll team red !

Matty PM
cq842000
Adept I

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 7900XTX and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

tasilium
Adept II

Longtime Team Red..
Current build..
5800x3D-6800xt

bwest60
Adept II

My GPU came from Bedrock and got on EBAY and the seller was Fred Flintstone.

yabadabadoo

Looking to upgrade to The Jetsons. From the Stoneage to the Space-age.

greydog5
Adept II

sweet graphic card

FMB