Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes | Day 3

Hey Red Team, 

It is day 3 of our HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes! We're keeping the fun conversations rolling, with a chance to win great goodies 🙂 

You have 24 hours starting now until Thursday, January 26th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

• 1 HYTE water bottle
  • 1 HYTE Desk mat
  • 1 AMD Red Team Dog Tag
  • 2 AMD Sticker Sheets
  • 1 pair of AMD Cufflinks
  • 1 AMD Hat

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post by answering: When building your PC, what's one accessory or part that really put the cherry on top for your build?
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it! 

giphy.gif

Best of luck! 

- Amber 😄 

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD HYTE Up Your Setup Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

I think you all have given me ideas for my next PC build from your answers... rip my bank account. 

Day 3 is now closed! Big congrats to @greydog5  🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

62 Replies
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

The Hyte Y60 case in Black with that nice verticle GPU mount!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
DiabloMonk
Adept II

The lighting on my XFX 6900 XT.

SlikRikk
Adept I

Mine is adding this custom little power button. Love clicking this thing to turn it on. PowerButton.jpg

dryden
Adept III

Decent desktop speakers with sub-woofer. 

John-Prevette
Adept II

AIO Cooler!  The tubes show that the build is starting to get serious!

(for real though, a DVD player ... eh, I'm a Boomer)

InfoManWD
c0mput0r
Adept I

Going into the bios and turning off all the RGB that's included on the motherboard. Then installing the app to turn off the lights on the 6800 xt.

mrscole131
Adept I

RGB Ram Sticks!

caerbannog
Adept III

Not specifically an accessory or part but not having to install several bloated RGB programs from different manufacturers in order to manage all light is what I consider a chef's kiss.

KidneyThief
Adept II

Cherry on top will be the Y60 LCD Kit I ordered

pearceej84
Adept II

The cherry on top was the custom water loop and custom built desk !IMG_20210725_175806.jpg

drpluto
Adept III

adding the amd logo 20230125_184059.jpg

emperor
Adept III

For me it was a 34 inch ultra wide curved monitor 1440p @ 144Hz 

Cab,e extensions or custom cables

blazer
Adept III

The case. (I went all in with my last case and splurged on a Lian-li PC-011 dynamic) 

DanielStef
Adept I

RGB!!!

Alex11
Adept I

Yeppppeeeeeeee lets goooo lol

Slayerman
Adept I

If i had to say, I'd go with a good credit score. Having a good credit score basically would let me build a PC with cheats on it because I can get exactly the best parts that fit the best together, maybe even recruit someone to do the cable management properly XD(rip my actual cable management)

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

The lighting on the Corsair dominators. Just does something to my soul, ya dig.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Byt1e
Adept I

Not over the top but descent ARGB Lightning , blue and green themed most likely

Kastello
Adept I

Cable extensions + cable management!

Nothing better than seeing a super clean build

abchocki
Adept I

Zip ties and cable management (assuming everything starts up) LOL

sonuchi
Adept III

I'd say it used to be RGB lights, but I try to make my builds a bit more special. A previous build had Deadpool's logo etched into the tempered glass. I also included a Deadpool figure into the case. Hopefully, this year I'll get to make some more customized.

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

I think you all have given me ideas for my next PC build from your answers... rip my bank account. 

Day 3 is now closed! Big congrats to @greydog5  🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD