Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

5 Days of Giving - Day 1 Giveaway!

Banner - 1920x600 - 1A.jpg

Hey, Red Team!

We hope you're all as excited as we are to be kicking off Day 1 of our 5 Days of Giving! 

If you're out of the loop (shame on you! 😅) but you can check out all the rules and details of the giveaway in the official post.

Without further ado, you have 24 hours starting now until Nov. 18th at 10 AM CST to enter Day 1's giveaway. The prize pool for 2 lucky winners is:

Remember, we're starting off small and ramping up the prizes as the days go on! (My biased opinion, Flippin Misfits is a whole lot of crazy fun with friends. 😁)

To enter, all we'd like to know is: What's your favorite dish in a Thanksgiving meal?

(Mine is broccoli rice casserole which may or may not be traditional... hehe.)

Good luck, Red Team!

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you all for entering Day 1's giveaway! We loved reading all your answers, and we're seriously looking forward to our Thanksgiving meals even more now... 😂

The randomly selected winners for Day 1 are:

@apstwitch and @azulyri!

Thank you all again for joining in on Day 1 and if you didn't win, don't fret! You can still try your luck for Day 2!

b99.YEAH.gif

View solution in original post

19 Replies
Calydin
Journeyman III

Sweet potato pie

0 Likes
Volkdude85
Challenger

Pumpkin pie ala mode .  Mashed Taters rinse repeat.

0 Likes
Subsilent00
Adept III

Definitely the turkey! 😋 When I picture Thanksgiving, it's always with a delicious turkey. Happy Thanksgiving to come everyone! Hopefully everybody gets a nice meal! Thanks also for this giveaway, AMD!

0 Likes
lucasflores12
Journeyman III

dinner rolls and gravy

0 Likes
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Shperdspie with potatoes and gravy! Mmmmm so good!😄

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
TitanUpGames
Adept I

Honey ham!

0 Likes
0ct0
Adept I

Pigs in blankets. !! Mini sausages in a bacon wrap oven baked.

0 Likes
rtbh99
Challenger

my own mashed red potatoes are always a favorite at thanksgiving 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99
0 Likes
azulyri
Adept III

Pumpkin cheesecake would be my favorite dish in a Thanksgiving meal! 

0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

Nothing beats a bun with a little turkey, gravy and cranberry sauce in it. 

KeyJ_0-1668725781894.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
SiN_Fury
Adept II

Apple Crisp for dessert

0 Likes
ThreeDee
Paragon

Turkey breast covered in stuffing and gravy

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes
juststew
Adept II

Green bean casserole is my favorite dish.

0 Likes
RobertOZ
Adept II

It would appear that once again, these competitions are only open to residents of the USA and maybe Canada. There is a whole world out there, and would hazard a guess that the majority of AMD purchases are from non residents. Yet you blatantly discriminate against the rest, its possible that the likes of the UK and India have their own competitions, but generally why are we ignored.

AMD Ryzan 5 3600, Asus GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics (522.30), Asus Prime B550M-A LGA 1200 mATX Motherboard, (BIOS 2003) Cooler Master MWE White 230v 550W 80+ V2 Power,500GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 Ram, 2TB HDD, 32inch Phillips 1920 x 1080 Monitor, Samsung 28 inch 3840x2160 UHD 4K LED Monitor. Win 10 21Hl, Build 19043.11466
0 Likes
xlenduroman
Adept II

Mine is the desert dish of pumpkin pie with whip creme. 

0 Likes
apstwitch
Adept III

The Cheesecake

0 Likes
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you all for entering Day 1's giveaway! We loved reading all your answers, and we're seriously looking forward to our Thanksgiving meals even more now... 😂

The randomly selected winners for Day 1 are:

@apstwitch and @azulyri!

Thank you all again for joining in on Day 1 and if you didn't win, don't fret! You can still try your luck for Day 2!

b99.YEAH.gif

Congratulations!!

----------
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Definitely Stuffing!!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED