Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4 Giveaway!

Heya Red Team, 

Everyone is sleighin' it with these responses, and it's time for more fun with Day 4 of our 12 days of Christmas giveaway!

You have 24 hours starting now until December 16th at 12 pm CST for a chance to win:

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Reply to this post with what your favorite holiday movie is. (Big Die Hard and Home Alone fan over here.)
  2. Hit "Reply" and that's it!

homealonegif.gif

Good luck everyone! 

🎅

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit AMD Red Team's 12 Days of Christmas. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for joining in on some Day 4. There are so many great movies here.

I've closed the comments and am happy to share that @DylanM is the Day 4 winner! 😁 Congratulations!

If you want another chance to win, check out Day 5's post!

View solution in original post

123 Replies
rseymour1
Adept I

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Nl Christmas vacation

soullodolo
Adept III

For sure Home Alone(s).

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
Mcornford
Adept II

Hands down - ELF!  Such a great and funny movie. 

W00KIE
Adept I

Toss up with Home Alone or X-Mas Vacation 

filinux
Elite

Do I get a bug bounty for reporting this issue? :  When  I see the others that have answered "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation" despite me hitting the like button in a fashion that resembled a young me at the arcade getting ready to beat the high score on Galaga it only gives ONE like.  🙂  As always the great questions asked here bring great answers!!  I hope that EVERYONE enjoys their movie masterpieces this holiday season!! 

Bonus Yimmering:  OMG!  Speaking of great things to watch check out the Callisto Protocol Trailer!!  Just saw it for myself for the first time yesterday and it looks fantastic and look forward to playing it sometime!!  Much better looking then the Calypso Protocol "Search for the Maracas of Madness".  🙂

smithdw2026
Adept II

Home Alone, however, there are a lot more Christmas movies that are really good 

anedwar
Adept I

Die Hard 1 & 2 are Christmas classics but I prefer to loop Star Wars movies the entire day. My family thought it was bad when there was just 3 of them...

Agreed

0 Likes
x_lol
Adept I

Tokyo Godfathers

ozleem
Adept I

Garfield

JDOGWIN
Adept I

Charlie brown Christmas, or just any of the Charlie brown holiday specials.

azulyri
Adept III

Elf! A classic!

amd001
Adept I

Home Alone

The Christmas Chronicles

phreek469
Adept I

Rare Exports and Die Hard

superchip3
Adept II

A Christmas Story 

khalidgravi
Adept I

Home Alone ❤️❤️

BeSh0
Adept I

The Grinch

DylanM
Adept I

I always have such a hard time answering these. There are just so many Christmas movies that come over the years picking just one is very hard! 

Everything from The Nightmare Before Christmas, to Elf or How the Grinch Stole Christmas the one from the year 2000. 

Or you got the real old ones like Rudolph The Red Nose reindeer, or Frosty the Snowman. 

Also the Home Alone series of movies... Picking just one is hard! lol
I know I am missing many. 

If I had to pick only one from the list I wrote above.... Its been a long time since I seen How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I'd likely watch that one. So it wins I guess haha 

-fusion-
Adept I

A Christmas Story for me.

dryden
Adept III

Die Hard fan as well! 

SnuggleGuts
Journeyman III

Going My Way is my favorite classic. 

B1uedw01fie
Adept I

👾  8-Bit Christmas is one of my favorite 3 movies and has one of the best actors [ Neil Patrick Harris ] video games will never die. He goes on a hard core mission to get a Nintendo console. Please watch the movie, imagine a house banning game consoles.

bzhknight
Adept I

Shrek, both adults and kids are happy with it

AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Lord of the Rings of course😄 only time of year I have to really sit down and watch a whole movie in one sitting.

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
DrDikimbe
Adept II

Arthur Christmas is a gem. 

If you feel like crying, watch Klaus.

White Christmas for a classic.

ydcontests
Adept I

My favourite holiday movie is probably Elf!

Brian-Emmons
Adept II

johnny_cee
Adept II

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Spanky211
Adept I

Gremlins would be my favorite holiday movie, but Die Hard and the other picks of the community wouldn't be a bad picks either

marinesquirel
Adept III

My favorite Christmas movie is home alone and polar express. 

ikki
Adept I

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas!

PlumpOpossum
Journeyman III

Definitely gotta be Die Hard for me!

mapdma
Adept II

It's a Wonderful Life ... that's how often I watch movies, holiday or otherwise.

maik005
Journeyman III

Home Alone

Ninfazza
Adept II

My initial thought was National Lampoons Christmas Vacation….. but actually I think it has to be Scrooged! Quality. 

Dude, I can just tell violent night will be a BANGRRRR ViolentxNight4LIFE

JJG

Die Hard as always 

Rifter
Adept I

South Park Critter Christmas