cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Resources

Key-J
Paragon

Community Calendar

Seeing lots of posts on Social Media and in the Community about upcoming special events, such as announcement live streams and Gaming/Tech conferences. I understand that the AMD team might be attending some of these.

It would be awesome if we could get some kind of "Community Calendar" that shows upcoming special event dates with some basic information.

I know I would love to be able to plan to attend a conference if the AMD team is there, so knowing as far in advance as possible would be sweet!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
7 Replies
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

I love this idea! Let me see what we can whip up 😉 

cc: @Sam_AMD and @Wally_AMD 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Ha ha! Okay, we'll look into it. I know the platform has a Calendar feature, but to be honest it hasn't been a top priority. I agree with you, I like the idea, and it could be helpful/useful to all of us. It will take some time...

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

Hey - even getting it on the board is a big win!

KeyJ_0-1660749497321.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
Justifier
Challenger

Justifier_0-1660777666370.png

It'd be very nice to see one. They're very useful.

14900k • Z790 Apex Encore • 4090 • 2x24Gb-8000 • 1200 Corsair Shift • 420mm Arctic II Push-Pull • Noctua • Fractal Torrent • Guilded.gg/justifiers

I see you with the Guilded nudge, @Justifier 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
0 Likes

😁Whatever do you mean?

I'm innocent, I swear!

14900k • Z790 Apex Encore • 4090 • 2x24Gb-8000 • 1200 Corsair Shift • 420mm Arctic II Push-Pull • Noctua • Fractal Torrent • Guilded.gg/justifiers
0 Likes

😁Whatever do you mean?

I'm innocent, I swear!

0 Likes