cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blender Discussions

HDFX
Adept II

Image sequence/movie clip not appear on prorender 3.0.8

I use Blender 2.91, amd rx570 gpu 4gb. Radeon prorender 3.0.8 and 3.0.16, adrenalin driver for content creator. Win10 64;bit 

Before using the rx570, I used to use the render cycle. Since I used the GPU Rx570 .. Cycle often got errors when I used the rx570 GPU to render.

From here I tried to use the radeon prorender maybe the rx570 can run smoothly.

However, I encountered a problem, when I rendered the movie clip / image sequence, the render result was covered by hdri image in the IBL settings. I've also activated transparent settings in the film section of the render menu. The result is the HDRI image still covers the image sequence / movie clip.

I used RPR v3.0.8, and I t also tried the weekly build v.3.0.16 version too, the result was the same, even in the 3D viewport my object only appeared black.

Can anyone help me provide instructions on setting up node compositor for radeon prorender? Or is the compositor node setting still the same as when I render using cycles or eevee?

I really need a solution using Radeon Prorender, because cycle problems often occur when I use my GPU Rx570. besides that I really like radeon prorender, because the rendering process is faster than cycles.

That's all I can write, I hope to find a solution soon so that I can quickly finish my personal project.

Thanks in advanced, sorry if my english poor.

0 Likes
3 Replies
HDFX
Adept II

Maybe someone wants to help correct the settings that may be wrong, below I include the blend file that I use for radeon prorender, size only 2mb. I need help to fix this. Thanks

Hdri_covered_all.blend 

0 Likes

Blender version 2.92 has been released, but somehow my RX 570 still has difficulty using Cycles render?!

split kernel error, indirect background blablablaaah..

AMD has become a funder to Blender, why is it still like this?

https://developer.amd.com/collaboration-and-open-source-at-amd-blender-cycles/

0 Likes

0 Likes