cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blender Discussions

HDFX
Adept II

(FIXED) RX570 Suffering To Render Smoke In Blender 2.92

Temporary fixed by downgrading Blender 2.92 to Blender LTS version (2.83.13). My RX570 run well on cycles now. And able to render any object with volume node. 

I am using Blender version 2.92 with AMD GPU RX570 on windows 10 x64.

_20210409_152754.JPG

_20210409_152811.JPG

The smoke effect is not supposed to appear, but on that frame, you can see a black color that shows the smoke domain area is also rendered. And sometimes there are colors that shouldn't appear, whether it's white spots or something else. 

This happens every time there is an object that uses the Principle Volume, when it is rendered, the rendering results are always strange.

I chose to use Cycles for this purpose, because even though I use RPR version 3.1, the rendering results are still messy and often make my computer cramp and freeze.

Should i buy the most high end AMD GPU to fix this issue?

Hi AMD.. please fix it immediately, I don't want the GPU domination to be controlled by NVIDIA alone.

Please hire lots of developers to solve problems in Blender or in Radeon Prorender development. I suffered a lot using your GPU when dealing with Blender.

0 Likes
2 Replies
HDFX
Adept II

Here's the result when i try to render smoke with radeon prorender 3.1.

smoke and fire just appear in solid view.. but not show in render view or render result.

no more smoke fire in render resultno more smoke fire in render resultsmoke and fire appear only in solid viewportsmoke and fire appear only in solid viewportblankblank

0 Likes

Temporary fixed by downgrading Blender 2.92 to 2.83.13 (LTS series).

Cycles can render smoothly, unfortunately.. RPR 3.1 still not fixed.

0 Likes