cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

lucasribeiro
Adept II

Where is the CodeXL x86_32 bits version for LINUX?

Where is the CodeXL x86_32 bits version for LINUX? There is only the 64bits version to download at http://developer.amd.com/tools/hc/CodeXL/pages/default.aspx! Will the 32bits version be released? When?

0 Likes
1 Solution
dorono
Staff

Hi lucasribeiro,

CodeXL is not currently scheduled to be released for 32-bit Linux. X86_64 is currently the dominant architecture in the Linux community and it is gaining more momentum.

Doron Ofek

Advanced Micro Devices

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
dorono
Staff

Hi lucasribeiro,

CodeXL is not currently scheduled to be released for 32-bit Linux. X86_64 is currently the dominant architecture in the Linux community and it is gaining more momentum.

Doron Ofek

Advanced Micro Devices

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

0 Likes

Thanks for your answer.

I've just installed Ubuntu 12.04.1 64bits, Catlyst 12.4( rev. 8.961 ), AMD APP SDK v2.7 and CodeXL-0.94.774.0-x86_64. I have no problem running the teapot example, but when i try to debug it using codeXL, i get a SIGSEGV on libgdkglext-x11-1.so.0( this is what codeXL reports ). Can you help me with it?

Thanks

0 Likes

Nevermind after export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/fglrx CodeXL is working now!

0 Likes

or try create symlink for all libGL.so* in /usr/lib/ to /usr/lib/fglrx/libGL.so

0 Likes

Yes, i did that!

Thanks

0 Likes