cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

firefox7025
Journeyman III

Where do I post question: Code examples no longer functional

Once we have optimized and or fixed code that wouldn't run on the current C++ examples, who should we tell, or where should we post that kind of information? I made a couple minor changes, and the old code uses the term bool rather then boolean, which breaks in the new standards also its much more efficient to have switch case in function call _ADL_EDC_BLOCK_ID rather then manually defined variables.

0 Likes
7 Replies
pinform
Staff

Hi Alexander,

Welcome!

I have white-listed you, so you should be able to post in the appropriate forum directly -- I'm guessing in the OpenCL forum (OpenCL).

--Prasad

0 Likes

Awesome thank you Prasad!

-Xander

0 Likes

Hello prasad!

new to this forum and didn't find a way to post question so, add me in white list.

Thank-you!

-Shahzeb

0 Likes

Hi Shahzeb,

Welcome to AMD DevGurus. You've been whitelisted now.

Regards,

0 Likes

Thanks dipak

0 Likes
ryderskerst1
Journeyman III

thank you so much Assumed

0 Likes

Since I think you're being a smartass...

I believe I marked this one assumed answered... for this point "where should we post that kind of information". We have a new member, and based on instruction they'll ask the question in the right place. Usually we will move the question ourselves, but Prasad wasn't 100% sure where to put it, so best to leave it to the member.

What I SHOULD have done is reword the topic headline a bit to make it clear what was answered! My bad. Obviously the real question hasn't been answered by the all powerful and all knowing "Assumed."

Genuinely appreciate the feedback.

0 Likes