cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

What would you like to see at the next AMD Fusion Developer Summit?

please share your suggestions and requests

Thanks to everyone that came to our inaugural AMD Fusion Developer Summit.  We are thrilled that the feedback from attendees was so overwhelmingly positive, and are excited to already be planning the next event!

Whether you were able to attend or not, we'd love to hear from you about what you would like to see at the next summit.  What are the hot topics that we should pursue?  Who are the speakers you'd most like to hear from?  What activities would you like to participate in?

5 Replies
dravisher
Journeyman III

Well in my field HPC topics are usually the most interesting, so I hope you will continue to have room for those (there were some interesting ones at this AFDS).

Also the openness about graphics core next was really nice, and I also liked that there were several architecture and software engineers from AMD we could talk to.

So I'd say that as long as the next conference continues to be a thing of substance instead of empty marketing I don't think you'll go too far wrong 🙂

0 Likes
physiophile
Journeyman III

I would like to see all the slides from this year's presentations (not just the keynotes) posted.

0 Likes

All the presentations have just been added to the site:

http://developer.amd.com/afds/pages/sessions.aspx

Thanks.

0 Likes
ElizBye
Journeyman III

We were unable to attend this year and are curious about next year. Will there be an opportunity to exhibit? It didn't look like you had an exhibition hall this year.

0 Likes

There were a number of demos from partners and product groups in our Experience Zone.  We are still planning the 2012 event, so it is yet to be determined how that space will shape up.

0 Likes