1. In the description of PCMOV it says the instruction can use results from PCMPx and CMPx. Can the results from PCOMx and COMx (added in SSE5) be used as well?
2. It seems to me that the SSE5 PCOMx and COMx instructions actually "supersede" the various SSE2 PCMPx and CMPx instructions, is it truly so?
3. The graphical representations of FMADDx and FNMADDx always shows dest = src1, but depending on Opcode3 dest could be src3 when OC1=1, right?
4. For FMADDx and FNMADDx instructions, setting OC[1,0] bits as 10b or 11b should have exactly the same result?
5. The OC[1,0] bits of any PMACx instruction is always 10b; are the other values (notably 00b and 01b) purposely excluded?