cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

vasslakos
Journeyman III

Problem with graphics (with flash hardware acceleration)

Hello guys,

I have a problem while playing a game.

The game is http://www.tankionline.com/.

While playing, I get those problems:

http://prikachi.com/images/967/4926967O.jpg

You know, that mustn't be like that - those green lines going through the map shouldn't be there, it should be clean.

And it is, but with Flash player hardware acceleration OFF.But when it is ON, I get this problem.

I didn't have that problem before, I haven't changed anything, I've always played with hard acceleration ON.But at one moment the problem appeared.

I tried everything - clearing flash & browser cache, re-installing all the drivers of my graphics card...And it's still the same.

The guys from the game's support said that this can be something with my graphics card, so to try to get help from the manifacturer.That's why I am writing here.

My graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 2600XT.

Any help is appreciated.Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
6 Replies
vasslakos
Journeyman III

Helloo?

0 Likes

Hello,

That sounds really frustrating! Sorry to hear about the error.

This is the software developers forum. I think you'll get a faster response on either:

Good luck!

Kristen

0 Likes

Thank you.

0 Likes
joblesschimp
Journeyman III

hi i'm having the same problem you were but i've only experienced it with "Spore" and "Sims 3". i'm sorry i'm not ver tech savy so i'm not sure if i have flash player accelerator or not. but i saw in the link that you said you fixed the problem, how did you do that? it might help me to. thank you

0 Likes

I used the program 'Driver Sweeper' - search for it in Google.Then install it.Then:

-Uninstall all the drivers, Catalyst Control, etc. from the Control panel.

-Restart, but in Safe Mode.

-In Safe Mode open the Driver Sweeper, 'tick' on AMD Display.Then click Analyse.the program will find all the drivers that haven't been deleted.Then click 'Clean'.

-Restart.

-Clean install of all the latest drivers for your graphics card.

-Restart again.

That's how I made it, hope this helps.

0 Likes
vasslakos
Journeyman III

0 Likes