cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

hsaigol
Adept III

Re: OpenCL with quad watercooled Radeon 7990s

i'll try and give the 7990's a shot and see what happens. can you tell me some OpelCL app under windows which i can use to stress all the gpus?

0 Likes
pwvdendr
Adept II

I think stressing is not necessary. If clinfo gives you all the devices and you can do a simple vector addition on each of them, they will work under load too. I have never noticed any difference between 0.01% load and 100% load in terms of driver behavior. But if you really want, you can either google one (can't be so difficult as when I was looking for linux-based stress tests they were all windows-only) or you can try folding@home, bitcoin mining or other similar projects.

0 Likes
nou
Exemplar

http://www.luxrender.net/wiki/LuxMark you can switch it to infinite running mode.

0 Likes
hsaigol
Adept III

2 Radeon 7990's with 4 Tahiti GPU's working like a charm on windows 7 64bit with luxmark

platform intel x79 core i7 3930k processor

i don't believe powercolor has official 7990's... that could be your issue.

or it could be a driver thing, the ones that i am testing are meant for this card.

0 Likes
Skysnake
Adept II

Very nice

I hope AMD see, that more and more people want to do something like this and start to do something.

btw.:

W10000 seems to be a Dual Tahiti FirePro card

0 Likes
hsaigol
Adept III

its actually S10000 and yes these are official dual tahiti firepro cards unlike what the op has

and in my post below the '7990' i was used for testing were actually the s10000 cards

0 Likes