cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

nikhilsaxena_indian
Journeyman III

OpenCL is Disabled in CodeXL?

I needed a little help from you to get started with OpenCL environment now. So I now have the machine and I have installed Softwares like Visual Studio 2015, CodeXL, Intel Parallel Studio XE and installed the required drivers for the AMD GPU (Firepro W7100) and Intel Xeon processor (OS= Win 7 Enterprise). Now I am trying to execute some sample programs and follow some tutorials, and trying to get accustomed to the OpenCL parallel computing programs.

But somehow, when running one of the simple sample program on CodeXL (Teapot example), I am getting an error - "OpenCL is disabled and there is OpenGL Extension...missing, I guess.". I tried to explore but could not find the cause. Attached are few more screenshots (GPU Caps Viewer) which give more details about the configuration of the system. I need your help in troubleshooting this.

Please advise. This is urgent.

0 Likes
5 Replies
dipak
Big Boss

Please use our CodeXL issues page to provide feedback about CodeXL and for support requests located here:  https://github.com/GPUOpen-Tools/CodeXL/issues

For CodeXL feedback & support requests

Regards,

0 Likes

Got It. Please check #59 on Issues · GPUOpen-Tools/CodeXL · GitHub .

Quicker response, would be highly appreciated.

If you want we can connect remotely to the machine and try to find the solution.

Regards,

Nikhil

Mobile:+1.917.605.4971

0 Likes

Hi Nikhil,

I'm hoping that you will get a response from the team who supports the CodeXL related issues there. In case you don't, please let me know.

Regards,

0 Likes

Hi Dipak,

I am already waiting for the response from past 10 days, since I created the ticket (#AM1078112) by calling your customer care...They are re-directing me from forum to forum...

How long should I wait, to come back to you. If you know the answer, then please respond, otherwise help me find help, at the earliest.

0 Likes

Hi Nikhil,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I don't know the answer otherwise I would have already answered your query. Anyway, I've forwarded your issue direct to the CodeXL team.

Regards,

0 Likes