cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

timchist
Elite

Not getting email notifications

After recent updates to forum, I stopped getting notifications about new posts in the discussions I have started. How to fix it?

0 Likes
4 Replies

Hi Timofey Chistyakov. Have you tried the following:

Go to the space you want to follow > Look in the top right next to the Share button > Click on the Following Button and choose to follow in Inbox. > Click done.

Please let me know if you are still not getting emails after you try that.

Thanks!

- Dee Dee

0 Likes

Also, be sure to update your preferences to receive emails in your inbox:

Go to your name in the top right  > choose Preferences > under Email Preferences > Select what activity you would like email on.

0 Likes

So you can follow a SPACE, but you can't follow a particular thread/conversation?

0 Likes

Douglas Fargo When you participate in a thread, you automatically follow it. Depending on your personal settings, you will see a notification either in your inbox as seen from the forum home page, your connections stream (also seen from the forum home page), you may get email notifications or a combination of those options. You have to be logged in to the forum to see your activity from the forum home screen. You can adjust your notification preferences by clicking on your name/icon in the top right and choosing "preferences" from the drop down menu.  Hope that helps!

0 Likes