cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

baesky
Adept I

I want when my game run ,it use dedicated GPU, should i request it be added in Game Evolved?

we prepare to release a UnrealEngine3 title.It is a online MOBA. We want our customer who had laptop will run our gaame in dedicated GPU. Shall we request to take part in AMD Game Evolved? If so, how we did that? Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
3 Replies
baesky
Adept I

On Nvidia card, we could submit it to Optimus. What is the corresponding way?

Thanks in advance!

This is the corresponding document for NVidia: http://developer.download.nvidia.com/devzone/devcenter/gamegraphics/files/OptimusRenderingPolicies.p...

AMD, how to do the same thing with your GPUs?

0 Likes

I contact with Nvidia and they told me I could submit our game profile and they could add my game to next driver. I also export the optimus boolen variable.

Does some thing like above i could use in AMD/ATI ?

Thanks a lot!

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 05:35:25 -0700

To: ferdin.lee@hotmail.com

Subject: I want when my game run ,it use dedicated GPU, should i request it be added in Game Evolved? | AMD Developer Forums

AMD Developer Forums

I want when my game run ,it use dedicated GPU, should i request it be added in Game Evolved?

in General Discussions

This is the corresponding document for NVidia: http://developer.download.nvidia.com/devzone/devcenter/gamegraphics/files/OptimusRenderingPolicies.pdf

AMD, how to do the same thing with your GPUs?

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on AMD Developer Forums

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

Go to the message on AMD Developer Forums (you’ll need to log in).

Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

0 Likes