cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

hellosword
Journeyman III

How to use AMD Display Library (ADL) to adjust overlap compensation of eyefinity?

I want to adjust the image of an AMD Eyefinity display group to compensate for overlapping edges between display images. But I find there's no direct API or sample code in ADL SDK.

There's only two sample projects about Eyefinity in ADL SDK. One is getting the current eyefinity state and the other is used to enable, disable, rearrange and adjust the bezel compensation.

I tried to give a negative bezel mode percent in Function "ADL_Display_SLSMapConfig_Create" but failed finally. 

Here I give a negative bezel mode percent in Function "ADL_Display_SLSMapConfig_Create". Use "ADL_Display_SLSMapConfig_Get" to get the TransientModes. Then use it to set the position of display in the SLS by function "ADL_Display_Modes_Set". Now, the apperance of Eyefinity seems to be right. But both the ControlCenter and Eyefinity sample code in sdk tell me that Eyefinity is disabled now.

So I would like to know how to do that.Or any one can give me a piece of sample code?

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
0 Replies