Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

elvira
Journeyman III

Help About TressFX - Where to start ?

Hi everyone !

I'm Elvira (pseudo) , i'm Dev in my small indie game studio and i want my game to use great technologies .

I've heard about Apex , PhysX and Hairwork .. but the idea of using Nvidia's technology not please me dat much ; i'm a "Pro - AMD " and i want to use AMD technologies since they are also working on Nvidia's solutions products .

I'm Currently using Unreal Engine 4 , i've read some thread about integration of tressFx into UE4 , i've good knowledge about programmation (Html/PHP , a bit of SQL , a lot of Java , Visual Basic , C# , Js , and also some pretty good base with C++ ) , i think that's pretty cool for me .. but here is my problem :

I don't know anything about TressFX , i do know a small amount of what we can do with it but that's it ..

Is TressFX a plugin ? is it a library , a package , a standalone system ? how we use it ? do we need do to some kind of implementation ?

As you can clearly see i'm really new in this big world but i want to learn more and more everyday to make my project better and better and put all i can do in it .

If someone kindly enough can take some time to explain me all of this (a brand new world for me ^^ ) from the beginning i'll be very grateful !

PS: sorry for my terrible english , i'm french .

Alright , Thank you for taking rime to read me and have a nice day .

Cordially ,

Elvira

0 Likes
0 Replies