cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

CraigL
Journeyman III

Great Webinar

I'm not sure right now where to find the links to the archived versions, the Training and Events link seems to not have any of the webinars, but for those of you who didn't catch the "Optimization Techniques II: Optimizing a Convolution Algorithm" one on the 8th, you really should.

The presenter was very good, and the depth was awesome, I think I learnt more in that one about the "why do" OpenCL than all the others.  Well, to be fair to the others, they were far more introductory, so I guess this one had the benefit of jumping right in to the meat of it.  I got something from all of them, but that one in particular I thought was very helpful.

Still wish there had been enough time to investigate the CPU side of things more than they did...

Just FYI,

CraigL

0 Likes
2 Replies
CraigL
Journeyman III

I found the link to the archives in a sticky thread in this forum.  Actually, I noticed the sticky said that there would be an optimizing webinar using histogram algorithm.  Too bad they dropped that one, I would have liked to have seen it, as I've done a few histogram things in the past.  It's a nice basic thing that would have been interesting to see applied to a GPU by a pro.

http://developer.amd.com/zones/OpenCLZone/Events/pages/OpenCLWebinars.aspx

CraigL

0 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.

0 Likes