cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

richard2
Journeyman III

FirePro W5000 error OpenCL Premiere render

Recently that bought a FirePro W5000, after watching several videos of his company saying that it works faster way, accelerating the rendering videos with OpenCL in Premiere Pro CC, including the site says it will increase by up to 8x. However'm having serious errors problems after installing the card and use OpenCL acceleration in Premiere. So I'm going to render page an error message and exit the program. I have already installed some 200 different versions of drivers and can not in any way solve the problem. Now What do I do with the investment that just made to render videos? Just bought it for OpenCL and does not work.

0 Likes
1 Solution
jtrudeau
Staff

The nature of the problem is not 100% clear to me.

It sounds like the problem is that you have

* purchased a FirePro card AND

* Adobe Premiere is not working as expected

In that case I recommend one of two things

* Contact Adobe OR

* follow the directions on our home page to handle driver compatibility or hardware issues.

Honestly, it could be us, or it could be them. I absolutely understand the level of frustration involved in buying something that should just work, and it doesn't. Unless this is a software development issue, you're in the wrong place.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
jtrudeau
Staff

The nature of the problem is not 100% clear to me.

It sounds like the problem is that you have

* purchased a FirePro card AND

* Adobe Premiere is not working as expected

In that case I recommend one of two things

* Contact Adobe OR

* follow the directions on our home page to handle driver compatibility or hardware issues.

Honestly, it could be us, or it could be them. I absolutely understand the level of frustration involved in buying something that should just work, and it doesn't. Unless this is a software development issue, you're in the wrong place.

0 Likes