Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

syncro
Journeyman III

Eyefinity Display Group == SLS ?

Hi,

as my c#-approach did not work and no one seems to can help me out ( http://devgurus.amd.com/message/1278100#1278100 ), i started to code in c so i checked the corresponding eyefinity sample delivered with the ADL SDK. I can compile the sample code and also getting the right results as long my primary display is in a eyefinity display group and there is no other eyefinity display group.

That means i will not get any eyefinity information, when i set up two or more eyefinity display groups (for example 2* 2x1 displays). Also i dont get any eyefinity information when one display is extended and the rest is an eyefinity display group. (for example 1 + 2x1), independent which display is the primary display for my OS (win7). The only information i get is EYEFINITY DISABLED for display index 0.

Summarized: I only get eyefinity information when there is only ONE eyefinity display group, no other groups, no extended displays.

Therefore my question is: Does Single Large Surface (SLS) means, that there must be only ONE eyefinity display group? Or: When i have two eyefinity display groups, do I have two SLSs?

Following to that: How do I have to change the sample code, that I can get the eyefinity display group information in a multigroup setup (for example 2* 2x1 displays) ?

0 Likes
1 Reply
chpan
Journeyman III

Hi,

ADL_Display_SLSMapConfig_Create() ?

0 Likes