cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

георгий
Journeyman III

Cross Fire

Почему в Cross Fire Windows не показывает увеличения производительности? В Cross Fire работают только программы способные его поддерживать или все? Пробовал работать с Catalys 12.10 и 13,1 в Cross Fire -работают плохо компьютер постоянно зависает,Установить Cross Fire

удалось только после использования Catalys 12.1 с диска видеокарта HD7770. Уменя  в Crooss Fire работают 2 HD7770. Как с этим бороться? Не обновлять Catalys?

0 Likes
3 Replies
darkmen
Journeyman III

Привет,

для OpenCL нужно отключать CrossFire и обрабатывать каждую карту отдельно:

http://community.topcoder.com/amdapp/faq-2/ (см.№26)

0 Likes

Thanks for reporting the issue. It will be nice, if you can report it in english though. I tried google translate, but could not understand it completely. Anyways will try to work on it, and update.

Can you please explain the basis of your conclusion that performance has gone down. Are you running any performance benchmarks, or SDK Samples or is it about some game?

Message was edited by: Himanshu Gautam

0 Likes
himanshu_gautam
Grandmaster

I tried some memory intensive and compute intensive SDK Samples to check if there is a performance difference between 12.10 and 12.1 driver in a crossfire setup. System used was 2X HD 6970 on Win7 64bit with SDK 2,8. I do not see any considerable performance differences. So I guess you need to give more details on what application you are getting the performance degradation.

0 Likes