cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

stack
Journeyman III

Could Not Load The Configuration

I have installed AMPS 2.1.0490 on my Server 2012 R2 system which is running SCCM 2012 R2  and when I try to configure the DASH Configuration properties I get an error message that says "Could not load the configuration. Please retry". I have attached a screenshot of the error message.

I followed through the AMPS User Manual and the Active Directory Configuration guide however, I am not seeing any mention  of this error message.

Has anyone seen this message before and know how to fix the error?

Thank you

0 Likes
4 Replies

I think  DASH Service is not running in your system, that's where you get this error.

Go to services and restart the "AMPS DASH Service" then try to configure it.

Refere the screen shot for the services.

DASH_Services.jpg

Thanks

0 Likes

Anandumarji, thank you for replying. I checked again to verify the service is running and it is. The weird thing is that if I stop the AMPS DASH Service, launch the SCCM console and Open the DASH Configuration properties it will open up just fine. IT will even allow me to change settings and click on Save, but then when I close and open the properties again it will have nothing in the configuration.

0 Likes

Hi

Can you attach the logs . You can follow below steps to get it

Steps:

1. Launch the SCCM

2. Reproduce the error

3.Go to  "C:\ProgramData\AMD Management Plugin for SCCM" path

4. You can see DASHService  and other files

5.Send all the files

Thanks

0 Likes

Hi

Did you installed the plug-in as an Administrator?  If  not  un-install the plug-in and re-install with administrator privileges.

Thanks

0 Likes