Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

spyzer_abhishek0
Journeyman III

CLInfo over ssh??

Hi all,

I have a high performance server with multicores and ATI high end graphics card. I am trying to use it as a development machine for HPC lab in my org. But am facing trouble regarding this. The issue this that when users ssh to the server and run CLInfo or any other sample they are not given any access to the GPU only the multi-core CPU's are available for use.

<./CLInfo> shows only CL_DEVICE_CPU and *no* CL_DEVICE_GPU, while the latter is shown when i run <./CLInfo> directly on the server (without ssh).

Kindly help.
Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
genaganna
Journeyman III

Originally posted by: spyzer.abhishek0 Hi all,

I have a high performance server with multicores and ATI high end graphics card. I am trying to use it as a development machine for HPC lab in my org. But am facing trouble regarding this. The issue this that when users ssh to the server and run CLInfo or any other sample they are not given any access to the GPU only the multi-core CPU's are available for use.

<./CLInfo> shows only CL_DEVICE_CPU and *no* CL_DEVICE_GPU, while the latter is shown when i run <./CLInfo> directly on the server (without ssh).

Kindly help. Thanks.

Following link could help you to resolve your issue.

http://developer.amd.com/support/KnowledgeBase/Lists/KnowledgeBase/DispForm.aspx?ID=19

0 Likes