cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

ther
Journeyman III

AMD SDK web install stops (Error 1329 unsigned/corrupt msi file) and standalone download fails

Hi,

The SDK v3 web installer stops and displays the error: 'Error 1329. A file that is required cannot be installed because the cabinet file C:\Windows\Installer\MSIxxxx.tmp is not digitally signed. This may indicate hat the cabinet file is corrupt.' The xxxx are a random combination of letters. See attached log.

I found the link to download the standalone version in these forums, but the download always fails (Google Chrome: Failed - Network error, ME - Download was interrupted).

http://amd-dev.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/app-sdk/installers/APPSDKInstaller/3.0.130.135-GA/full/AMD-AP...

I can only assume these two problems are related, even though no one has reported on either of them as far as I can tell?

I'm on a fresh install of Windows 10 with Crimson 16.6 installed.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
munsingh
Staff

Hello ther,

The URL is correct, I checked it at my end and was able to download it and it worked as expected. Looks like the internet connectivity from your site to amd's download link is shaky because of which the downloads are getting interrupted.

What download speeds do you see from your end?

Regards,

Manish

0 Likes