cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

jossgray
Adept II

AMD FirePro Device IDs

Is there an update list of AMD FirePro cards and their respective Device IDs? http://developer.amd.com/resources/hardware-drivers/ati-catalyst-pc-vendor-id-1002-li/ seems to be out of date.

0 Likes
1 Solution

W9100 : 0x67A0

W8100 : 0x67A1

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
jtrudeau
Staff

There is a public site where you can search by device: PCI Vendor and Device Lists

It probably doesn't have everything (in fact I'm sure of it) but you may find what you're looking for there.

0 Likes

Yeah I was looking fro the W series device IDs.

0 Likes
jtrudeau
Staff

Did you find them? If not, I'll pursue internally. I already put a task on my calendar for Monday to dig into this because the public data is 2+ years old. I'm off tomorrow, so not going to happen until then.

0 Likes
jossgray
Adept II

No I didn't find them. Thanks, I'm not in a rush.

0 Likes

I located this information for device IDs for FirePro W series.

FirePro W2100: 6608

FirePro W4100: 682C

FirePro W5100: 6649

FirePro W7100: 692B

As an aside, I also got the list of devices supported by the Catalyst driver updated. But that doesn't cover FirePro. I'm still hunting for a comprehensive FirePro list we can add to the developer site. But this should answer your question on the W series.

jossgray
Adept II

The ones I am interested in are actually the W8100 and the W9100.

0 Likes

Of course you want the ones that I don't have  

Let me see if I can dig those up.

0 Likes

W9100 : 0x67A0

W8100 : 0x67A1

0 Likes

Are the device IDs given in your answers the ones to be used in setting up a command queue? Also how does one use the ID to set up a command queue for BOTH AMD FirePro D700s? I want to compute on both GPUs but all the code I've seen simply grabs the one OpenCL gives by some unknown method.

0 Likes