Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds Max Discussions

KobiByers
Journeyman III

2021 support

Hi Everyboy,

I can't seem to get anything to render using tyFlow on 3ds Max 2021. Is the problem the lack of 3ds Max 2021 support or tyFlow support?

And is there a release date for 3ds 2021 support? 

Thank you.. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
dhruvirathore16
Journeyman III

I understand that you're having trouble getting tyFlow to render in 3ds Max 2021. The issue you're experiencing could be due to either the lack of support for 3ds Max 2021 or a problem with the tyFlow plugin itself.

To troubleshoot this, there are a few things you can check. First, make sure you have the latest version of tyFlow installed. Older versions may not be compatible with 3ds Max 2021. Visit the official tyFlow website or forums to see if there are any updates or announcements regarding compatibility.

If you've confirmed that you have the latest tyFlow version, it's possible that the problem lies with the lack of support for 3ds Max 2021, you can try 10.0.0.0.1 for that. Sometimes, plugins need to be updated to work with new software versions. In this case, you may need to wait for an updated version of tyFlow specifically designed for 3ds Max 2021.

Regarding the release date for 3ds Max 2021 support, I'm sorry, but I don't have access to that information. It would be best to reach out to the tyFlow developers directly or check their official website for any news or updates regarding compatibility with 3ds Max 2021.

While waiting for a solution, you might consider exploring alternative rendering options or trying different versions of 3ds Max that are currently supported by tyFlow. Additionally, you could seek help from the tyFlow community or forums, as other users may have encountered similar issues and could provide insights or workarounds.

Keep an eye out for official announcements or updates from the tyFlow team to stay informed about any developments related to 3ds Max 2021 support.

0 Likes