cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archives Discussions

2mat0
Journeyman III

SKA - Error: Kernel "main" not found

Finally downloaded KSA 1.1 to check the performance of my brook+ code. I copied it into the source code area and the object code answers with "Error: Kernel "main" not found.".

In the documents I found some words about modifying the kernel entry code, if you want to use brook code. But it does not tell you how to modify it. Does anybody have a clue?

Thanks in advance,

mat

0 Likes
3 Replies
ryta1203
Journeyman III

Is the name of your kernel "main"?

If not, then the name of the kernel you want to look at and the compilation name must be the same.

If they are the same and you get this error then your kernel does not compile, in which case there is usually some errors in the text box below to help you out.

0 Likes

To modify the kernel entry code, you can type in the kernel entry name in the text box right next to the Function text inside the source code window.

0 Likes

Thanks, that's it. Thought this was a dropdown selector to easily jump to a kernel. Like it's known from various IDEs.

Btw, naming the kernel function "main" results in a compiler error. Something about "Message: entry point can not be overloaded".

0 Likes