cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

notgonnalie
Journeyman III

Catalyst Control Center does not install

I cannot install drivers on my hd4850 card. There are only three driver components that i can select while istalling drivers meanwhile there should be much more components including CCC. How can i fix it? Please help me, I searched for answer and found nothing, so you are my last hope to solve this problem

0 Likes
3 Replies

Here are all the drivers for your laptop with HD4850. There haven't been any updates in about ten years. If you want further info..supply INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION 

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/ati-mobility-radeon-hd-4000-series/ati-mobilit... 

Yes I know that the last update was back in 2013. I installed that driver very many times and had no problems with that, but now i have problems with installation after reinstalling windows 7 os and i cannot even imagine why. I tried uninstalling KB2670838 update which caused some display driver problems, tried to install ati driver as an administrator and with windows 7 compatibility mode and nothing helped me. I don't even know what to do now. My pc specs is: 

I5 4460

H81M-K motherboard

8gb 1600mhz ram

Palit hd 4850 512 mb

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 installed

And i have a screenshot attached to my first post, but i don't know if you can see it or not

0 Likes

Laptop graphics update...How to 

For laptops with Intel/AMD graphics:

1. Download and save to the desktop the correct AMD drivers for your laptop.

2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers.

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do: