Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dziamdziak
Adept I

Why card doesn't use game profile?

Hello

I have Sapphire Pulse RX 5600 XT. I want to have quiet card while studying and cool when I'm playing. I turned off Zero RPM in CS:GO and LoL but not in global settings. So when I'm starting one them, fans still isn't working, only sometimes game profile have loaded and I can see some parameters of computer in Home. It's really annoying when I have to turn off Zero RPM every time I want to play. Any suggestions?

PS: Sorry for mistakes. I'm still learning english.

1 Solution

Based on the fact you are on the newest driver and the release notes say nothing about fixing the issue and knowing that the March drivers seem to have introduced this bug again for many, it likely is a driver issue. Report it to AMD and return to a driver that worked if you need to. 

Report to AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

The previous thread:

Game profiles do not work. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies

There have been drivers in the past where game profiles have issues. I can't say what is going on as you did not let us know what driver you are using. Tell us what driver you are on and hopefully somebody will know if this is a common issue with that driver. 

0 Likes

I have the newest version: 20.4.2. And one more issue: when I'm turning on my pc, driver sometimes change settings. For example, I had Zero RPM turned off and maximum fan speed set to 100% and today i have turned on Zero RPM and 37% maximum fan speed. It's optional driver, not recommended so maybe i should try with recommended version.

0 Likes

Based on the fact you are on the newest driver and the release notes say nothing about fixing the issue and knowing that the March drivers seem to have introduced this bug again for many, it likely is a driver issue. Report it to AMD and return to a driver that worked if you need to. 

Report to AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

The previous thread:

Game profiles do not work. 

0 Likes

Thanks. I think I will try with 20.2.2.

0 Likes

Thank you again. It's actually working.

0 Likes

Just know though that there are stability fixes in the newest drivers the old ones did not have. So you may trade one set of issues for another. 

0 Likes
dziamdziak
Adept I

And other specs if you need:

Ryzen 5 1600 AF

RX 5600 XT Sapphire Pulse

MSI B450-A PRO MAX

Crucial Sport 2x8GB 3000 MHz CL15

Seasonic FOCUS Gold 450

Adata SSD XPG SX8200 PRO 512GB M.2 NVMe 2280

0 Likes