cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Is there any way to know if my AMD Ryzen 5 2400G processor and my RX 580 work correctly?

There are youtubers with the same hardware as me and they have no problems when playing, but I have always had some difficulties such as video game pulls.

I have a Ryzen 5 2400G, RX 580 8GB VRAM, 16GB DDR4 running at 2667MHz, a GA-A320M-S2H V2, a 550W Seasonic Focus source certified GOLD 80+ and a 500GB Smasung EVO SSD.

I would like if there is any way to know if my hardware works correctly. Thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Can specify the exact problems you are having including any or all errors popping up?

By exact problems I mean are you seeing artifacts while playing games or while playing a game it crashes and how it crashes, etc.

Does Device Manager show any errors or Yellow Exclamation marks?

0 Likes

It does not make a mistake, it is that the game is going to pull, it gets caught for seconds and seconds and so during several processes that the cpu or the gpu has to work harder, (for example in the cs go when an enemy appears in front of me and shot, when I win the match and get caught for a second or so, or when I start shooting in the cs go).

In fortnite I have also noticed several pulls, it gets caught, frozen, for random seconds.

I do not know if it is errors or problems of the games of those games

0 Likes

This User just opened a new thread at AMD Forums with something similar to what you are experiencing with the same video card RX 580.

Maybe you can help each other out if no one else answers.

Here is his thread: Application Hang Detected (Fortnite) 

0 Likes